...life can be translucent

Menu

End Relationship: 39.4

chris68

visitor
Reaction score
Greetings,

I know this has come up before, I did this reading a while ago and got a 3 and got mixed messages from people. I still feel confused about it. I thought that by asking the Yi again what if I ended my relationship with >>>>? I would get some clarity. I got 39.4<31. I am confused as whether to read this as where I am at now is a struggle "limping through obstacles" or that is what I will go through if I end my relationship, but will persevere in the end and find some relief. I feel somewhat hindered in my life right now and our age difference (she's 12 years my senior) is coming to light more as far as where we want to go in life. I just turned 42 and really feel the need for a change in my life. I've felt this for some time and don't know if the changes I am seeking can exist within this relationship. we love each other and get along well so it makes it even more difficult.
I guess I get confused with these readings as to whether this is a difficult but 'right" decision to leave or if the difficulty I am feeling within me now is something that I must work through within the context of this relationship. I would love to get some insight and advice from you.

patro

visitor
Reaction score
I thought that by asking the Yi again what if I ended my relationship with >>>>? I got 39.4<31

the answer from Yi is: you can't.... but you'll still want.
the forth line is saying you that without her help... this would be impossible for you.

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Chris68

It's clear that this situation is playing a lot on your mind and it that it is important to you to come to a clear understanding of what ending the relationship would mean .

I thought that by asking the Yi again what if I ended my relationship with >>>>? I would get some clarity. I got 39.4<31.
One way of looking at this answer might be to consider the 4th line as being about the choices that are in front of us right now. Making a quick decision, going on our first impressions may not be the best solution. Sitting with the problem, particularly in the confused state you appear to be in now, and allowing the depth of what you know about all aspects of the issue to come to light. Stalk the answer from above and below and from all sides. In this way it will allow time for your heart to have its' say and when heart and mind have reached agreement that is when you will have the clarity that you desire.

This seems to be from your final sentence what you are in the process of doing. It must be good to know that you are on the right path to finding the right answer for you.

Be well

Mike

elias

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Chris68 -- I share your pain over Hex 39 -- I receive in continually these days as either a first or second and ponder it quite a bit.

It sounds as if your head and your heart are going in two different directions.

39 is generally about stopping and looking over the situation; in some interpretations, stopping and building energy to overcome obstacles. Anyway, stop. look. listen. Line 4: "Going means trouble; coming back brings company; one's position is solidified."

Simply stopping for a time will clarify things, and may well provoke some clarity in your partner's mind as well. By one 17th C author, line 4 "brings along" line 3: "Since one knows that to go would surely mean trouble, one comes back to examine oneself and cultivate virtue; then those two represented by the two lines will both rejoice."

By my reading, seek a mutual rather than a unilateral decision about the future of the relationship. The resultant 31 Attraction suggests that some new doors will open either in the current situation or in consequence of waiting thru the changes rather than forcing a conclusion.

chris68

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you all so much. You've been very helpful. It's nice to know that my readings all seem in align with what my intuition is telling me, although it can be confusing some times. I am learning to trust and understand the Yi more each time I do a reading and get feedback from you.

Peace

Chris

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).