Hi,

I asked:

What is my future with x?
28.5>32

Is x my soulmate?:eek:
42 unchanging

Is x meant to be my husband?
38.1,4,5,6>29

My initial reaction was good, but is it indeed? Please don't be afraid to write anything negative you might see in these readings, as this is not yet a relationship. I am just deciding on weather to approach this as friendship or something more, as i don't want to hurt anybody in the future.

As always your insight is greatly appreciated.:bows:

Last edited:

gene

visitor
Reaction score
Hello Amilex

The answer indicates that a continued relationship is possible but to what end. In 28 line 5 the commentary says, "no renewal takes place." So, you may get what you want, but in the end, will you still really want it?

Gene

amilex

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you gene. You see that's partly why i inquired Yi. There seems to be almost unbeliveable connection between us. And i have been distancig myself from him for the fear that, if i act on this, it will be "a very big fire that burns out very quickly", as much as i see the incredible energy i also see potential differences between us, almost like water and fire, which would be hard to sustain long term. And i don't mind that much as i am a rather logical person, but he seems to be more centered towards being emotional, rather than logical. In short, i don't want hurt him, if Yi would seem to say it would be wiser to remain just friends.:blush:
Any thoughts on other two readings?

gene

visitor
Reaction score
amilex

While 42 is generally a positive for a reading I cannot determine if it means soulmate. Based on the other readings I would have my doubts. Hexagram 38 can mean estrangement, so it is unlikely. One thing you might do though, is analyze this, and you have to a certain extent, to see exactly where your fears lie and why you have them. Are they really that problematical? Or is thee something else going on?

Gene

patro

visitor
Reaction score
the answer to all your question is in hex 42!
42 is a positive hex... the meaning when unchanging is...
you need a day by day effort, you must be open and you must act joyful.. every day of your life.
sure that he can be your soulmate... but is this what for you are looking?
well... I sincerely don't think that you want live your romantic life like a job! there is no love.

for example another way to confirm my idea is given from the fifth line of hex 28:
the union that are generated in this situation will not be constructive -> 32 for long long time. as you can read there is no way for the situation to grow!

hope to help

amilex

visitor
Reaction score
That's very true patro. Even though, i do take into account constant effort on both sides, of every relationship, to be needed for growth, no i don't want a relationship like it was a job, frankly i already had one like that. Despite of great and genuine feelings it could not be sustained, and i don't want another one like that. Friends then, i guess.
Thank you both for your help.:bows:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).