...life can be translucent

Menu

Global relationship diagnosis

elizabeth

visitor
Reaction score
I wanted to follow Jesed's old formula for figuring out a more comprehensive answer about what's going on in a current (in this case "potential") relationship.

1) what is a General diagnosis of relationship with M.= 29.3>48
29. Abyss - Line 3: Arriving at an abyss. The defile in the abyss is for the time being a headrest. Entering into a cave in the abyss is of no use.
While being in a dangerous situation, taking a rest and not act. It would be of no use to go even further into the situation at this moment.

OK. Well I would guess the danger is in part going on behind the scenes with this other woman... I dont intend to contact him bc the ball is in his court. This also underlines what i've been told about no progress will occur before the current Venus retrograde passes...(ie after Nov. 8).

2) Qualification of his position within relationship: 53. Gradual Development
Gradual development. The woman marries. Good fortune. It is beneficial to persist.
A gradual development is taking place. Things go well. It's good to persevere.

Not too negative, at least?

3) My position within the relationship. 21.1.5> 12
Line 1: Learning to walk, covering the feet. Without fault. Learning something for the first time. Nothing wrong with that.
Line 5: Biting dried meat, getting yellow metal. Persistence is dangerous. Without fault. Encountering something valuable. If one is careful, one might recover it, but pushing too hard can cause damage or injury. There is nothing wrong with this.
(The yellow metal found in the dried meat is probably an arrow from the hunt. Eat around it, but be careful not to bite too hard on the arrow itself.)

12. Obstruction. = One cannot continue, one is being obstructed. This is frustrating. There is more loss than gain. This isn't the other going against one's interests, actually. Blaming someone may make one feel better, but isn't helpful at solving the problem.

Obstructed by her and by his lack of action...Okay... In other words i'm not to take action. Even if i want to initiate.

HOW SHALL I RESPOND if he contacts on Thursday?
18> 16
18. Corruption
Corruption. A foundation for progress. It is beneficial to cross the big river. Before the date three days, after the date three days.
There is deterioration. Remedying it will make further progress possible. It is a good idea to do take on this large undertaking. One must prepare well, and keep a keen eye on how things are going.
Hexagram is changing to:
16. Enthusiasm It is beneficial to appoint marquis and to have the army march.
Enthusiastically get things going. It is a good idea to get people to do things for you.

------------>I am guessing this means it is "beneficial" to accept a meeting on Thursday even if it is rather last minute for Saturday? ??

This goes against my general meeting/dating principles and i'm very wary of giving him signals that he can disrespect (or pay less attention) to my schedule etc...

If anyone has additional comments on these readings, I welcome them :)

Last edited:

elizabeth

visitor
Reaction score
Is there *any* hope at all in this?

I haven't heard from him and am now debating if it is proper or in any way beneficial to contact him on my own...

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Elizabeth
Here's a few quick comments that may be useful:
1) what is a General diagnosis of relationship with M.= 29.3>48
Everyones heart is being tugged in all directions. Tugging isn't the answer.

2) Qualification of his position within relationship: 53. Gradual Development
Wilhelm - Thus the superior man abides in dignity and virtue
3) My position within the relationship. 21.1.5> 12

Don't look at things through the ego mind, look through the eyes of a child. Accept what is happening and don't be blocked or tempted into seeing things in the wrong way. Don't worry, be happy.

HOW SHALL I RESPOND if he contacts on Thursday?18> 16
I think this is saying who asked this question and what were they hoping to get out of it?
This is a good one for you to sit with a bit longer. Look at each of the changing lines and play with them. Something will come up for you to understand.

Be well
Mike

elizabeth

visitor
Reaction score
I did not get any changing lines in the last reading (I used a different method online and ended up with solid 18 and solid 16). So if there are changing lines, which are they?

elizabeth

visitor
Reaction score
I bit the proverbial bullet and took action.

I sent an email saying I planned to go to the group sport lesson on Saturday, were they (plural - he plus the other 2) going also? I would see them there if so.

He replied INSTANTLY (!?) saying he spoke to them, the guy wants to go , the WIFE isnt sure (ugh) and the cost is X and the lesson is 2 hrs and we can stay and use his equipment after. And let him pick me up (!!) and send him my address please.

WHERE IS THIS coming from out of left field? SUCH a positive response? What the heck was going on??? I was just reading the lines of 18 after i sent the message and it was saying take a new tactic, nurture, allow to grow... i guess thats what i did (before even reading 18) but this makse no sense. WHAT WAS the obstacle? Is it gone now??

oponopono

visitor
Reaction score
I did not get any changing lines in the last reading (I used a different method online and ended up with solid 18 and solid 16). So if there are changing lines, which are they?

Hello Elizabeth,

I reckon that for 18 to mutate into 16 lines 2, 3, 4, and 6 would have to be changing. I would also add that so many lines changing perhaps implies that the situation is multifaceted and/or still has much to happen.

I would also be careful in asking IF questions. "If he calls on Thursday". It is curious that I also ask these questions (i know i know, we want to know...) and often I get 16, which to me comes always related with situations in which I am projecting, wishful thinking, making too many plans in my head when nothing real has happened yet.

Let yourself be picked up on Saturday and just see what happens. My_Keys interpretation of 21.1.5> 12 could be a useful "inner mantra" to take along with you, the whole 21 is giving you useful advise, it seems.

Good luck on Saturday! Enjoy !!! :)

Yoana

elizabeth

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks Themis.

Yoana thanks too. Looking at things with wonder/thru the eyes of the child is a heck of a lot easier to do...and now with the good luck spell i have a reason to do it :).

I do believe something else that i wasnt seeing here (still cant see it) was/is going on behind the scenes. But as a great writer once said, "Happiness is a gift and i wont look for a price tag."

I am going to take a look at those changing lines in 18 too. Many thanks :)

elizabeth

visitor
Reaction score
I just wanted to go over those lines here "aloud" for my own verification/glorification/edification, whatever.

Line2: Here the errors have not been committed by a strong man, but out of weakness or careless indifference. In setting things right, a degree of kindness and consideration is necessary.

I'm not sure what this means in relation to me. The errors were committed out of weakness. I sent an email and waited (doggedly) for his response, which never came. So I sent *another* email and got an instant reply. I fail to see (still) where I went wrong...

Line 3: Here the young man has been too precipitate in arresting the processes of decay, like one who has stopped the process of fermentation of wine prematurely. But too much energy is better than too little energy, and so, although his hasty actions may cause him certain regrets, he is free of reproach.

This says that (before I emailed him?) I was too quick to stop the decay? Makes no sense. Unless it's saying he was too quick to judge me and for whatever reason, he decided not to email me (rumors from The Wife perhaps?), and that was incorrect?

Line 4: Important to recognize decay and the right moment to bring it to a halt. The indulgent son who is not confident enough to put right the mistakes of the past will bring humiliation upon himself as well as on his father. Laziness or indifference to the task of putting things right brings reproach.

This sounds like what I did -- realized the situation was not progressing so i took action and sent the email on Thursday. I was never indifferent though -- I did not want to be chasing him or the situation if he was not interested in seeing me.

Line 6: There are some who do not feel themselves obliged to concern themselves with worldly affairs, but who prefer to withdraw into their private thoughts. This withdrawal is justified when the Superior Man turns his mind to spiritual matters. The purpose of the sage is not to redeem the present but to create the values of the future.

Not really sure about line 6.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).