Menu

What's the hold-up?

youngmaid

visitor
Reaction score
About a job.

What do I need to know about this situation? 45.2 to 47

What's the adversity? 55.3.4 to 24

(Possibly relevant question that I asked earlier, for context; really not asking for an interpretation on this one, just thought it really uncanny that I got 45 twice in relation to this subject:

1) What do I need to know about my writing job hunt right now? 45 unchanging.)

Thank you~! :D

Last edited:

gene

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Youngmaid

As far as 45.2... It is a very interesting reading because the commentary says, "There are secret forces at work, leading together those who belong together." This may or may not be an eight to five type job. It may be that something is happening on the unconscious level that will bring you together with the right people to have some kind of business opportunity that you did not expect. I wouldn't just lay low, but I would keep my eyes and ears open for an unexpected possibility that may not be a job per se, but a work opportunity of a different sort.

Good luck

Gene

gene

visitor
Reaction score
And number forty five, Gathering together, hints at the interacton being with a group of people you have an inner afinity with, and not necessarily a job somewhere with people you do not know. It may even involve a situation in which you act as a leader. Hopefully this makes some kind of sense.

Gene

youngmaid

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Gene,

Thank you so much for your insight! All of your advice is so accurate! In recent months, I keep meeting random people who want me to work on their manuscripts, and I'm meeting them all over the place in completely random scenarios. I'm also meeting designers, artists and the like that want to do collaborations with me... I guess right now, I'm just really trying to figure out how to really earn a living from doing this kind of work. I'm temping right now, doing admin for fast cash, but that's all it is, a fast cash job (and thank goodness for it!), but at the end of the working day I feel like an exhausted zombie.

The job I asked about isn't really a standard 9 to 5 gig either. It's a Staff Writer job for a really prestigious, liberal, awesome, cutting edged community newspaper that I've been reading since I was a kid. So, I guess that's why 45 holds so much relevance for me, because it applies to both situations... at least in my mind it does. Maybe I should be leaning more towards the freelancing work?

To get further clarification on 45 in this situation, I asked the Yi: "Assembling; how is that likely to come about?" and I got 42.3.4 to 13.

This answer is also super interesting, because it correlates with what you said in a way; line 3 says that I'll benefit from misfortune somehow, but line 4, which is much more interesting, suggests that I may be acting as an intermediary somehow, remaining impartial and deferring to both higher ups and the people (or COMMUNITY) that I serve. Could this signify a journalist-like position, or the manuscript-hawk work?

Anyway, thank you again so much Gene! You really helped me put this all into perspective! Hopefully the mysterious influence will reveal itself soon. Have a great day! :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).