...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 64 and a convention

artio

visitor
Reaction score
Howdy. Been a while since I was last on this site. I hope all is well. Well, I have two questions that I have posed to the IC that have given me Hex 64. One question is directly about a person I'm friends with, and the second question indirectly involves him. The reason I felt the need to ask about him and a trip that will involve him is that this coming January I see some transits and progressions in my astro chart that are a bit similar to some astrological goings on in my chart that correlated to a different friend walking out of my life in January 2007. In my first question I asked: "What will you tell me about the near future of my friendship with B?" I received Hex 64 with lines 1 and 4 changing to Hex 41. Before completion changing to decrease. Is that saying that before the end of things, perhaps the end of a friendship, I will start to see a decrease in our interaction with each other? Or is the oracle saying that things will never really end between us, but that our interaction with each other may go on the wane for a while?

After I received that answer from the oracle I felt the need to ask a question about the trip we may take together to a convention next March. I asked:"What should I do about the prospect of going to the convention?" The oracle gave me Hex 23 with lines 2 and 4 changing to Hex 64. Again the oracle gives me Hex 64 but in a different position. And Hex 23, stripping away or splitting apart. Is the oracle saying that my friend and I will split apart? Hex 64 confuses me with this, because I have always thought it is saying that things are not yet done/completed. I'm not sure how something that is not yet completed fits into my friendship with B or the trip to the convention we might take together.

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
What will you tell me about the near future of my friendship with B?
64.1.4 > 41

64 suggests that your relationship is losing steam. 41, that it can be renewed if you invest in it. 64 is a cauda draconis situation with dissipating energy.

Six at the beginning means:
He gets his tail in the water.
Humiliating.

Warns of an embarassment.

Nine in the fourth place means:
Perseverance brings good fortune.
Remorse disappears.
Shock, thus to discipline the Devil's Country.
For three years, great realms are awarded.

The reward for perserving against spirits of negativity (bad karma) is great.

elias

visitor
Reaction score
More thoughts on 64 -- this hex starts with the little fox suffering from too much caution and ends with the drinking buddies suffering from too much confidence. A fine structuralist dichotomy if ever one existed. Which raises the question ... are you too tentative in this current situation, falling perhaps into a self-fulfilling prophecy?

In your reading, line 4 rules. The relationship is salvageable so long as you find the correct balance in this situation which will, like all relationships, undergo constant change and development. "Correctness brings good results; regret vanishes. The aim is carried out."

Of 41 -- there is a general decline in your world. The pendulum swings; it will swing back in its time. Of this Wing says: "Personal relationships may now bring less excitement and pleasure than they have in the past. There may be less meaningful communication between you and yours, and a frustrating lack of information. .... gear the relationship down to a simpler form more appropriate to the time of decline. Be as reassuring as possible to those dear to you while devoting your energies to the refinement of character."

artio

visitor
Reaction score
Hello Pocossin and Elias, and thank you for both of your responses. Pocossin, it is interesting you bring up the South Node. My natal South Node is in my 11th house of friendship, hopes and wishes--so yes, one of my problematic areas is, like you said, dissipating energy on friendships. You are both right when you say the situation is "losing steam" and "on a decline". He and I hang out just about every Friday night to have pizza and watch a movie. There's usually a hiatus during the summer months when he goes back to his home city, which is a four hour drive from where I live. But he stayed here during this past summer, so we kept up our Friday routine over the summer and up til now. I have been feeling like this routine is getting a little old, that I only have two days off from work during the week and one of those gets spent on socializing when I could be working on some personal projects. To be fair I think he's getting a little tired too. He usually does all the talking when he's over, and I really don't have much to talk about. I work, I come home, and that's the extent of my life. I could tell him about a buch of negative stuff that happened to me at work during the week, but that's such an energy drain, and well...just negative.

I've already mentioned to him taking a hiatus during the month of January, since that will be the time which the bad transits/progressions peak in my chart. He agreed that might be a good idea. I think I may have to talk with him about beginning the hiatus sooner than January, either beginning in November or December and extending it through February, maybe into March. The trip to the convention will not be until the end of March, so perhaps by that time he and I will have had enough of a break from each other to pick things up again for the trip. Maybe that's what Hex 23, stripping down, could be pertaining to when I asked the oracle about the trip to the convention. As things start to lose steam (64), we split apart (23) for a little while.

Well, I'd really like to see something positive in the Hex 23 reading because I'd really like to go on the trip, but both of those lines just seem really negative. As much as I want to go on the trip to the convention, it may just be a really bad idea.

Thanks again, Elias and Pocossin. You've both been a big help.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).