...life can be translucent

Menu

45 Unchanging

luka2123

visitor
Reaction score
I am in love in this girl. It is something like Platonic love. I dont know her and i hardly spoken to her but i feel something for her for some time now. I asked i ching how to approach her because we dont have any mutual friends. I got hex 45 with no chainging lines.. Can anyone help me understand this hex. What shoud i do? thanks in advanced..

p.s.
sory for my bad english

45 Unchanging

Last edited:

patro

visitor
Reaction score
hi,
you got a funny answer from Yi... because the hex when unchanging talk a bout a situation that grow in a community like a group of friend.

so this mean that you need mutual friends... or a situation where you can meet together... but "apparently" not as primary goal... but as secondary.

hope to help

themis

visitor
Reaction score
Hex 45 'Clustering' doesn't necessarily imply a community gathering of sorts. It can refer to people, just two as in your case, wanting to develop something - a relationship. As you have no mutual friends in common simply initiate contact yourself in order to convey your feelings.

yamabushi

visitor
Reaction score
btw, what is really diffrence between hexagram 37 and 45?

themis

visitor
Reaction score
Hex 37 - Household People 'The situation described by this hexagram is characterised by the
community of a household, people sharing a living space'.

Image of the Situation: 'Household people. Harvesting: woman's trial'.

Hex 45 - Clustering 'The situation described by this hexagram is characterized by people or
things assembling and forming compact clusters, like grass densely inter-twisted'.

Image of the Situation: 'Clustering. Growing. The king imagines possessing a temple.
Harvesting, viewing the great in the person. Growing. Harvesting. Trial. Availing of the
great's sacrificial-victims. Significant. Harvesting: possessing directed going'.

yamabushi

visitor
Reaction score
Hex 37 - Household People 'The situation described by this hexagram is characterised by the
community of a household, people sharing a living space'.

Image of the Situation: 'Household people. Harvesting: woman's trial'.

Hex 45 - Clustering 'The situation described by this hexagram is characterized by people or
things assembling and forming compact clusters, like grass densely inter-twisted'.

Image of the Situation: 'Clustering. Growing. The king imagines possessing a temple.
Harvesting, viewing the great in the person. Growing. Harvesting. Trial. Availing of the
great's sacrificial-victims. Significant. Harvesting: possessing directed going'.

Viewing the great in the person or go to see great person.
What about trials in both hexagrams?

luka2123

visitor
Reaction score
this i ching amazes me.. i asked this same question before 3 months and i ching gave me 37 to 24..

is there any realtion betwen this 2 answers 37-24 and 45..

themis

visitor
Reaction score
Yamabushi,

The 'great person' whoever that may be is for you to determine.
Throughout our lives we are called upon to face trials and/or tribulations.
'Pour que nous soyons heureux jusqu'à un certain point, il faut que nous
ayons souffert jusqu'à un certain point' Téléfim: Terre de Lumière.
Just in case you don't thoroughly understand, translates roughly as: In
order to reach a certain level of happiness one must endure a certain
amount of suffering (difficulties) beforehand.

themis

visitor
Reaction score
Luka,

Hex 37>24 is auspicious.
37.3 'Household people scolding, scolding. Repenting, adversity, significant. The wife, the son,
giggling, giggling. Completing abashment'. Comments: 'Household people scolding, scolding.
Not yet letting go indeed. The wife, the son, giggling giggling. Letting go the household's
aritculation indeed'.

37.5 'The king imagines possessing a household. Beings' care significant. Comments: 'Mingling
reciprocal affection indeed'.

37.6 'Possessing conformity. Impressing thus. Completing significant. Comments: 'To impressing
thus belongs significance. Reversing designation belonging to individuality indeed.

Hex 24 -Return 'The situation described by this hexagram is characterized by the remergence of
something past, returning to a previous time or place, or retracing a path in order to correct one's
mistakes'. Image of the situation: 'Return. Growing. Emerging. Entering. Without Affliction.
Partners come without fault. Reversing returning to one's dao. The seventh day comes return.
Harvesting possessing directed going'.

How all this fits into context is for you to determine.

bradford

(deceased)
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
45 is about security. Pull yourself together, collect your wits about you, find a way to feel secure, as by just being sincere and yourself - then just start talking to her. Find out by examining the real thing. Holding back and wringing your hands isn't going to get it done.

yamabushi

visitor
Reaction score
Yamabushi,

The 'great person' whoever that may be is for you to determine.
Throughout our lives we are called upon to face trials and/or tribulations.
'Pour que nous soyons heureux jusqu'à un certain point, il faut que nous
ayons souffert jusqu'à un certain point' Téléfim: Terre de Lumière.
Just in case you don't thoroughly understand, translates roughly as: In
order to reach a certain level of happiness one must endure a certain
amount of suffering (difficulties) beforehand.

I like this :bows:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).