...life can be translucent

Menu

2 questions, 2 hex,

karlitos

visitor
Reaction score
I am in love with this girl but she has a boyfriend..i am in love with her for some time now..
i asked i ching....what are the chanches for me to be with her..and i got hex 28..i asked second what will happen if i tell her what i feel for her and i got hex 55..

28 and 55 with no changing lines!!!! i always get changing lines. :duh:

I am little bit confused about my hex so i was hoping if You can help me with interpretation and with answers..

thanks in advanced..grettings from Croatia:D:D

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
What are the chances for me to be with her?

Preponderance of the Great.
The ridgepole sags to the breaking point.
It furthers one to have somewhere to go.
Success.

The sagging ridgepole -- unless it refers to her current relationship -- suggests your time is not yet. Chances fluctuate, though, and your time may come.

What will happen if I tell her what I feel for her?

Abundance has success.
The king attains abundance.
Be not sad.
Be like the sun at midday.

Be like the sun at midday and make your interest known. How else will she know for sure?

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
I think the I Ching is telling you your chances are next to ziltch, but so what? "The superior man, when he stands alone, is unconcerned, and if he has to renounce the world, he is undaunted." As to whether you should tell her, 55. says be like the sun at mid-day so while it seems that it is okay to tell her, but as there are no change lines perhaps you are being cautioned to tell her in a way that doesn't go beyond that. For example, when you see her give her a big smile and say, "Oh it's so good to see you!" and see how she responds. After a bit of establishing a friendly vibe and seeing her reaction you might get a clue as to where to go from there. In other words, don't go pouring your heart out right off the bat. If you try to lay too much on her the bridge will 28. Collapse.
-Rosada

karlitos

visitor
Reaction score
ok..it is me againn...i asked the same question what are the chanches for me to be with her and i got hex 9 unchanging..can you help me interpretate hex 9. thanks in advanced.

karlitos

visitor
Reaction score
and is it ok to ask the same question 2 times....?? but after some time.. :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).