...life can be translucent

Menu

Help out with this one please? 61.2.3>37

howl

visitor
Reaction score
I was in this group for a while but ended up parting ways because of some incidents. We parted in uncertain terms from my view at least but somehow I think they just see me as an ass. Anyways this days I was curious about them so asked the iching.

I asked what was that group's view of me. The hexagram was 61.2.3>37 Just for curiosity I guess. Thanks for any help :)

Last edited:

em ching

visitor
Reaction score
Were you close initially? Because hex 61 often refers to inner-relationships; a deep connection and understanding - affinities.

61.2 strongly reflects that. perhaps there is a conciliatory feeling towards you - they'd like to share a drink with you like old times. Could that be possible? Did you share good times with this group? Were you truthful with them and sincere? If so then it talks of that being instincively recognised by people so there's no need to worry... I think this line suggests that you did influence them one way or the other. It is a positive line, unless you feel you said things you didn't mean to them?

61.3 I like. I think it's reminding you not to rely on other people's opinions so much, which suggests to me you have done nothing wrong. I think it's urging you to feel more independent and self-sufficient. Happy with or without them, because you're fine as you are.

37 is about family. Which makes me think that, like family bust-ups, there will always be a connection perhaps? Or that you were so close, that you could be very honest, which resulted in the fallout, but perhaps when push comes to shove, they will still be there for you?

Do you feel that could be the case? are you in touch with any of them? Do you live nearby? If so perhaps it means, they are still there if you want or need them...

Em :bows:

howl

visitor
Reaction score
Hey, thanks em ching!:bows:

Nah, I'm no longer in contact with this group of girls. Nearby yes but not in contact. I was line 2, I was truthful to them but sadly they were not truthful to me. The whole story was kind of a mystery they were never clear with me, full of secrets. :( Plus I don't think they are concialiatory to me as I've asked what they thought and they think hex 6. line 2 of me.

Line 3 was advice for me it seems. I've always had this thought that I had done something wrong but its right I shouldn't rely on others opinion's of me. I did the right for me. Life goes on :D

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Dear howl,
I've just finished reading "ruining it for everybody," by Jim Knipfel, an author I think you might enjoy.
-rosada

howl

visitor
Reaction score
Okay. I guess I'll just say thanks rosada and have a nice day.

Yep.

Last edited:

howl

visitor
Reaction score
I realize my way of expressing myself was rather unpleasant and I apologize to the forum members for my lack of tact. It was poor choice of words.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).