...life can be translucent

Menu

4.2.3.4.5 regarding union activity

vnci

visitor
Reaction score
Hi there,

this is my first post. I am a member of a small union and we have a labor dispute with a local restaurant. this resulted in a law suit and some other problems. I had questioned on how we should pursuit in this case and I got "Mong" with four moving lines. I never got four moving lines.

I read that this is absolutely not the time to move forward, but rather to collect strength and wait. But with 4 moving lines I am absolutely unsure of my interpretation. Maybe somebody can shed some light?

regards

S

sooo

I read that this is absolutely not the time to move forward, but rather to collect strength and wait. But with 4 moving lines I am absolutely unsure of my interpretation. Maybe somebody can shed some light?

regards

Hi

I agree with your assessment, especially the collecting strength aspect, where knowledge is your power. Already in line 2, the son (Kan) accepts and is held accountable for his destiny, without even knowing it. That means remaining unassuming, and, like you've said, acquiring depth of information and such. It may also be that 4 represents litigating circumstances, which you've yet to learn of.

Of significance is the change/relating hexagram 33, which advises to withdraw from the affair. But which affair, I can't say for sure. 33 deals inwardly with something outwardly, usually. It could be your own head of steam over the matter, or it could pertain to the union who wishes to prosecute.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).