...life can be translucent

Menu

Need help

florecilla

visitor
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am in a relationship, six months now. In the last few weeks I have had some doubts, I don't know if I should continue with this. I love him and he loves me, but I feel we are in a crisis (already???) All this makes me think (and I think a lot, believe me) that maybe we should end it before we get hurt. Well, I asked the I Ching What should I do? and I got 14.1 changing to 50.
I also asked what is going to happen between us? and I got 42.3 changing to 37.

Could you please help me understand?
Thank you so much

ilemacedonia

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Florecilla,

Well, what would going to happen between you and your boyfriend depends on your choice in the first question.
Hexagram 50 in your first question shows that you're in period where you experience a temptation. Much depends on how you will face and handle those temptations.
The crisis is not always an indicator for ending something. Crisis can be (and in most cases it is) something that is meant to be overcome. The crisis always mirror something in our relationships and in us as individuals. Try to re-evaluate the whole thing and refrain from doing something (decision or act) in the first moment when crisis arouse. Try to look on the whole situation (from the beginning of your relationship till now) as an Observer, not an actor.
"If one remains conscious of difficulty,
One remains without blame."

That is what I talk about - be aware that there's some difficulty in your relationship and let time shows your answer - don't rush.
As for the second question, as I told you - it depends on how you'll handle the first one. In what direction you'll go. If you choose to finish with him there's one scenario and if you decide to continue with him there's another scenario. So, it depends on you!
The best way is to live the life with the Tao - let go and observe. Let the answer find you, don't search for it. In the right moment the right decision will come into your being.
That is the best way of handling difficult situations.

Your Guide is in you - believe him!

florecilla

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you, ilemacedonia, for your reply. I need some clarity since I don't know if what is happening comes from my paranoias or from objectivity and clear vision... that is why I ask the I Ching. I'm sometimes up and sometimes down, when I'm down, I see everything black, and I'm very pessimistic about everything, my fears make me boubtful about everything, especially in love matters. It is very complicated, it is hard for me when it comes to feelings and all that. I think I can't handle these kinds of situations, mainly because I am very impatient and I keep anticipating what is going to happen in a negative way. That or I have a great intuition and in a way I am predicting what is going to happen...?????
Do you think there are better questions I can ask the I ching to see everything clearer? if so, which ones? How do I know this is not just in my mind, how do I know if my mind is playing (or not) tricks on me?
thanks again

ilemacedonia

visitor
Reaction score
I would suggest to ask: "What is going on in me now (regarding my boyfriend)"?
Ask and post the results so we can discuss.

florecilla

visitor
Reaction score
Here it goes: What is going on in me regarding my boyfriend? I got 46.3 changing to 7. What do you think?

ilemacedonia

visitor
Reaction score
One must see the great man.
Fear not.

Step by step you're going forward. The temptations in you at the moment makes you stronger. You're pushed upward with reaching the bottom of your doubts and every time we reach the bottom we can't go in any other direction than going upward.
Here's what Lise says about 3th line:
9 at 3: Ascend in an empty city.
Fight your way up by battling all enemies and using all your arms. But did you really make sure there are any enemies? An army needs not only fighting power, it needs intelligence too. So first of all evaluate the obstacles, fighting might very often not be the best solution. And fights based on emotions only makes things worse, so be careful about which arms can be used.

But did you really make sure there are any enemies?

Look at your self with more clarity and you'll find that maybe the obstacles are in you only and are meant to be overcome in order to go upward. Every time we overcome some inner obstacles we became greater and stronger.
I know that it is hard in this case to listen this advices but there's no other way of dealing all this than to look deep in your self and work on your own.
There're times when we understand I Ching after some time. Go on live your life and remember the I Ching lines and Hexagrams and you'll start to understand what he meant to say with every day pass. In other words - live the I Ching.
Remember - live in the present. I would suggest to look some videos by Mooji on Youtube. Many of the "problems" arouse when we go much further in the future (or in the past). Live in the present and deal with everything now, than every doubt will have lass power. This is part of your self-development and there's no other way than going through it. But remember, if you allow it can make you better and more mature person.

My Best to You
Ile

ilemacedonia

visitor
Reaction score
"Great man" or "Superior Man" is your Higher Self, your Guardian Angel. Trust in him.

florecilla

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you so much for your words, I really appreciate them and I really needed them. Thanks a lot.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).