...life can be translucent

Menu

About a Job Opportunity 25.1 > 21

samoyedgrrl

visitor
Reaction score
Well, things have really slowed for my real estate business here. With the economy overall and the health problems I've faced, I think it's time to make a change. A big one. So, I've applied for a few jobs out of state (getting a fresh start away from the ex would be good) and wondered about this one in particular. It would be a training director position for a property management company. I thought that if offered that job, I could also live in one of their properties, which solves two problems for me right away - I have a job and a place to live in a new city.

I wondered about if I'd get the job and if I did, how would it go. So, I asked Yi, "If I get the job and move into X community, what will my life be like?" and received 24.1 > 2. I think the IC is telling me that this is taking me back to the path that I'm supposed to be on. It appears that I've stepped off, but it is time to return. I need not look back on the past with remorse, but be strong and move forward here. I think I'm also supposed to be receptive to new ideas, but I'm not certain what that refers to here. Could that mean that I might not get this job, but something else?

I also asked, "Will they pay me what I'm looking for?" and received 25.1 > 21. I believe this casting reflects what's happened to me over the past year, the health problems (a/k/a "affliction") and that there's no blame in it. I will grow beyond the problems I've had and be successful here. Could it also mean that taking this job, being in the new city and new place will also help to heal me as well? Is that what you see, or am I missing something?

If all goes well and I get paid what I want here, I'm gonna get a puppy. There is one I have been approached about taking, who could be a little rock star in the show ring. I'm excited about the potential here with this little guy and starting a new life somewhere else. I hope that all of this comes together soon! Thanks for your input on my casting - I appreciate it!

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
As you don't know if you have the job offer yet I think the I Ching is counseling you not to get a head of yourself, to wait and see if you get the offer. Otherwise I would read this as meaning this job has nothing for you, :eek:, so let's just assume the I Ching is saying wait until you see what if anything they offer you.

25.1 changes to 12, not 21. Clarification please?
Rosada

samoyedgrrl

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks for the catch on the relating hex there, Rosada. 25.1 was changing to 12. Yeah, I know I'm jumping the gun here, but I'm anxious about things. I really appreciate your interpretations and suggestion. So, I thought I'd clarify a little and asked some follow up questions:

"Will I be offered the position?" 43 Unchanging. I think Yi's bouncing it back to me and asking me what it is that I truly want here, make the decision and to head that way. I also saw reference to convincing the King's Court about this decision, which is interesting. I told my Mother that the possibility of me moving out of state/city is there this evening. That did not go well, as she believes I'll leave her behind if I take another job. I reassured her I would not, but that there would be a time that we'd be in two separate cities until I got things squared away in the new location first.

I've always looked at 43 as making a decision and working through things, thus the "breaking through". What am I breaking through here?

"Will I accept the position?" 34 Unchanging. Yi is warning me to reflect and know for certain why I would be accepting the offer and whether or not my motives are proper here. Is it truly in my best interests to take this position and why? I think the IC is also telling me to take my time, do not make any rash decisions here. Self-restraint is in order.

"Should I move to X city?" 14.4.6 > 11. I think this is telling me that my expectations in the new place are way too high. I need to be more realistic in what I expect to have happen there, live a modest life and not compare it to how I used to live when times were good. I think that Yi is also saying that great things can come my way in this city in line 6 if I approach things modestly and that I need to be at peace with all of this. (This is where the job I originally asked about is located.)

"Should I move to Y city?" 42.2.4 > 10. Yi is again cautioning me to be patient, and in this case move through the proper channels (hex 10). I interpret this to be successful and that others will help me in this situation (and I'll in return help these as well - makes sense, as in this city, I have many friends who want me to be there and have patiently hinted I need to make that move for a year now). It'll be a risk, but be cheerful and remain upbeat and optimistic overall.

"Should I stay here?" 55.5 > 49. Hmm, could it be those of you here I'm consulting to ask for opinions? Hex 55.5 refers to asking for advice and taking heed of what those others say in making my decision. I'm torn here, as I usually interpret 55 as a "you had your moment in the sun, now it's setting" kind of thing, but isn't line 5 a successful indicator here? I dunno, but I take 49 to say a total transformation is what I'm going through right now. I have to agree with Yi there. My life is upside down regardless of what happens here.

Hopefully these clarifications help. I really appreciate your input!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).