...life can be translucent

Menu

citizenship

esolo

visitor
Reaction score
A friend is married and living in a foreign country. She has decided to apply for citizenship there. She asked two questions regarding this:

1. What do I need to know about APPLYING for citizenship?

He splits with them. No blame.

An individual finds himself in an evil environment to which he is committed by external ties. But he has an inner relationship with a superior man, and through this he attains the stability to free himself from the way of the inferior people around him. This brings him into opposition to them of course, but that is not wrong.

I thought this was a strange answer and my immediate thought was that she would leave before she ever got citizenship.

2. What do I need to know about GETTING citizenship?

33.1.3.5.6 to 51

This sounds similar to the first answer.

This is citizenship in an EU country. If she gets it she will then be able to move elsewhere in the EU if she wants. Do the answers indicate that she leaves before the citizenship or after? They both seem to be talking about backing away from something. Is it backing away from applying for citizenship or leaving eventually after she gets it? I myself asked about the future of her marriage and got 38 unchanging.

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
I thought this was a strange answer . . .

Other translations are not so ominous.

Takashima:
Negative [yin] III. Is free from blame in the time of Haku [hexagram 23].

Interpretation. "Negative III is free from blame in the time of Haku," because he separates himself from the elements both above and below him.
In taking citizenship in the country where she now lives, your friend will be separating herself from her native country.

tigerintheboat

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
A friend is married and living in a foreign country. She has decided to apply for citizenship there. She asked two questions regarding this:

1. What do I need to know about APPLYING for citizenship?

The translation is simply "Stripping Away; No Mistake." This needs to be done.

2. What do I need to know about GETTING citizenship?

33.1.3.5.6 to 51
The Shock of Retreat

Line 1 may indicate that you are retreating away from something, not towards something. While that is still the case, focus on continuing to get away from whatever you are Retreating from. In Line 3, your emotional bonds may be hindering you:

From the WikiWing:

"Hard to retreat, held by bonds of attachment, anxious about the dangers of pulling free; may also be exhausted. Nurture/tame/accumulate (same word as in the name of Hexagram 9) servants and handmaidens: build up connections that will help you move in your chosen direction – even make it easy and enjoyable."

Lines 5 and 6 bode well for the outcome.

Tiger

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).