...life can be translucent

Menu

17.2.6 --> 10 and 59.1.2. --> 42

lmcevoy

visitor
Reaction score
Should I Move?? 17.2.6 --> 10 and 59.1.2. --> 42

Hi,

This is my first post - glad to be asking such insightful people!

I've been considering a move to expand my worldview and totally change my life's direction so I asked "what is implicit in deciding to stay in my current city?" My response was 17.2.6 changing to 10. When I asked "what is implied if I move away within 6 months?" my response was 59.1.2 changing to 42.

I need help synthesizing these two readings- looking forward to your awesome interpretations!

Last edited:

icastes

visitor
Reaction score
I am not sure that the questions are the best. However, it appears that 17 is very good for a complete change with a single provisio: The moving lines indicate that you must make very conscientious and sufficient plans. Yet, even if you do that, 10, while it is good, means that there are many difficulties that must be overcome. Obviously, if you want to change your whole life, there is going to be very many problems whether you like it or not.

In addition, the 59 is very propitious for a move, and the 42 indicates a gain if you do so. In truth, the question about moving is far more answerable than the notion of changing your life. If you do want to move, then you ought to make the proper plans and do so, and you will profit. However, just because you move, doesn't mean that you will change your whole life all at once. There is a lot of baggage that you will be taking with you.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).