...life can be translucent

Menu

Just friends or...? Please, help with reading

siena

visitor
Reaction score
Hello,

can somebody, please, help me make some sense of these answers, as I am pretty new to I Ching and found myself pretty lost in answers...
I met somebody last summer and there was a definite connection, but nothing happened as we were both in a long relationship with somebody. Since than, he got out of his, I am still in mine but getting less optimistic about it as the time goes by. When his relationship ended, I somehow became a friend who helped him get through it and someone he now talks to a few times a week, mostly chatting online. He's mostly the one initiating contact. We've never talked about an obvious attraction that happened between as a few months ago, I'm not sure how he sees me but I find myself drawn to this person.
Now, I have had a crush on him since then and, with sorting out my relationship problems and trying to figure out if it's worth trying to keep it going (the situation is pretty complicated, as they almost always are :) ), I spend a lot of time thinking about him and wondering if he shares any of his feeling for me.
So I asked the following questions:

Does he share my feelings? 31 Influence, line 3 to 45 Gathering
Is he romantically interested in me? And got 24 Returning, no changing lines. The explanation sounds pretty positive, but the image is very confusing (closing the borders at winter solstice)

What is he feeling about me? 17 Following, lines 3 and 5, changing to 55 Abundance. The explanations of hex 55 I've read vary a lot and I can't make a conclusion out of it.

What does he want with me? I got 31 Influence, lines 1&5 (influence in toes and shoulders) changing to 55 Abundance again..

I'm sorry for posting all these questions, I would really, really appreciate some help in shaping a little clearer picture.

Thank you!!!

icastes

visitor
Reaction score
I don't know what your problem is as everything here points to a very chance at success for love.

siena

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks for answering icastes!
The problem is that he has had the opportunity to do or say something, but never has. And during our chats, I often joke, compliment him and say things that could be interpreted in two different ways, but I remain lonely in this allusions, as he will always explain that he meant thins in a freindly way, and not any other. But then he really is in touch a lot and just last night we chatted for over two hours. So no, I'm not at all sure in what it is that he wants and it's slightly driving me crazy...

siena

visitor
Reaction score
I asked if there was anything more to our chats than just friendship and I got 44 Coupling, line 2, changing to 33 Retreat. This doesn't sound too promising, does it? :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).