...life can be translucent

Menu

62 Unchanging Re: Companionship

illecillewaet

visitor
Reaction score
Hey,

All your help is much appreciated.

I have been solo for many years now, refining and going through changes toward my direction, which I believe I have now found. I would like to enter back into partnership at a deep level. My question was:

“Can the I-Ching comment on the timing of romance in my life? Can the I-Ching show me the relative time, be it in season or month or cycle, that a companion will arrive in my life?”

To which I received 62 unchanging. 887788.

This situation of being alone for so long is one of great pain for me, I should say. Although I am quite young and am aware that I have a long way to go and many potential partners to meet, the emotion of loneliness has recently welled up quite strongly.

So for me my first responses to this Hex are that I should be just putting my head down with my found direction and getting on with that work while forces organize greater things. I'm really unsure of how this Hex indicates time or gives any way of pinpointing a vague period in which gains manifest.

Any thoughts? Thanks:)

icastes

visitor
Reaction score
62 is for the first lunar month of the year, i.e., February. However, I ought to point out that 62 is not very promising for love or marriage. At the same time, if you do run into someone, if you hesitate and do not act quickly enough, the potential love will disappear and end up with someone else.

gato

visitor
Reaction score
looks like someone will appear in march if you are male

S

superstar

Hexagram 62

the month is january but don't expect too much.

G

goddessliss

illecillewaet did someone come - January, February or March or are you still waiting?

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
now theres a good question..!

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I tend to take it that the promised event ie that it would happen in month a or month b didn't happen at all as I think if it had happened the person would be so happy they'd return to share.

illecillewaet

visitor
Reaction score
Whew! Actually, it did happen! The other thread I have going on here is regarding the summation of the relationship...Turns out I met someone that same week who I had a special feeling about. I acted on it fast, like one of you said I should and it grew into an excellent, short romance. It was short because both of us are moving away to different cities for school. But the book was spot on. It was not an earthshaker, but more subtly important, and my relationship with her brought a depth to my life that I needed. So...another I-Ching success story!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).