...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 28.1.6>1

tifa

visitor
Reaction score
Over the last few days I have been thinking out of the box in getting a job. As I have been failing to secure a job in my field of interest, I thought it might be worthwhile to try applying to other jobs which are of similar field - statistics, data... etc etc.

I casted this today regarding a job that I am about to apply to.

Hex 28 with changing lines at 1 and 6.
Resultant Hex? ONE

I have trouble interpretating Hex 28 where WB goes " Preponderance of the Great" and now with moving lines to Hex 1, this cast sounds like one earthquake that I may be experiencing soon.

Please share your thoughts. :bows:

icastes

visitor
Reaction score
28 is simply bad for anything to do with seeking a job, and the sixth line moving is also bad. Basically, it is about a situation that is inherently flawed, and it is best to remove yourself, before the building collapses on you. I am not sure whether this condition relates to your present overall condition or specifically to the "out of the box" job you are looking for. A lot has to do with exactly how you worded the question, and you haven't revealed that. My guess, however, is that the cast is more about getting a new job, which is not promising. However, gua one is more auspicious; nevertheless, it is wise to be very cautious about that too. Seek work with people who are older and well established.

tiziano

visitor
Reaction score
28 is simply bad for anything to do with seeking a job, and the sixth line moving is also bad. Basically, it is about a situation that is inherently flawed, and it is best to remove yourself, before the building collapses on you. I am not sure whether this condition relates to your present overall condition or specifically to the "out of the box" job you are looking for. A lot has to do with exactly how you worded the question, and you haven't revealed that. My guess, however, is that the cast is more about getting a new job, which is not promising. However, gua one is more auspicious; nevertheless, it is wise to be very cautious about that too. Seek work with people who are older and well established.

I generally agree.
Knowing the exact wording would be better, however this work seems to be too big (or heavy) for you, or you aren't prepared for what it will demand.
Gua one is more auspicious, but if we consider giving a (kind of) predicting answer, we should take into account the natural evolution of both lines, i.e. lines 1.1 (where energy/creativity is of no use) and 1.6 (where you are pretending to go beyond your forces or skills or simply your nature), so even hex 1 isn't so auspicious in this light. This comes from a school that I personally find very fit for anticipating future events, and confirmed by my personal experience (it is not the case when doing more "psychological" readings).
The less negative thing you have is line 28.1, which could result in no blame if you take precautions to the excess (which in your case could even mean... not applying to the job :p)
The more, the situation with both lines 1 and 6 is called by Karcher a "dialogue of the beginnings and the ends", which is often negative because it means you're trying to superpose the closure of a cycle to the starting of a new one without letting the necessary space in between, or that you're anticipating too much with your expectations in a new matter.
Also, hex 28 is (kind of) duplicated in your reading because it is what Karcher calls the Yin Operator, i.e. the way the Yin energy is acting in this situation (the Yang Operator here being hex 27). So Yang energy is wanting and Yin energy is overwhelming, which for the start of a creative activity like a new job is definitely not auspicious.

tifa

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you icastes and vederedento for your useful insights.

The exact words for my cast was, "Should I apply to Company X?"

All right, it seems like my question wasn't very specific. And so I tossed the coins again asking Yi,

"what is the consequences if I apply to Company X?"

Hex 14.6

Line 6 appears to be a good line. In relation to the Hex 28.1.6, this hexagram contradicts to Hex 28.

Does that mean that there is a chance? or should i just back off and look closer to other opportunities.....:confused:

tiziano

visitor
Reaction score
You're welcome.
As I was saying, there's a method (among others) to be used specifically for divinatory purpose, i.e. predictions. I've learned it from an Italian expert.
Its main feature consists of reading the corresponding lines in the relating hexagram, then turning it upside-down and read the same lines again. This can give you a map of the possible outcome(s) of the present situation.
Since your second question is again asking for a prediction, we can use this method. And by using it, your second reading is perfectly coherent to the first one.
In fact, once your hex changes to 34, Great Vigour, its 6th line is activated: "The ram butts the hedge. Cannot pull back, cannot follow through, No direction bears fruit. Hardship, and hence good fortune" (Hilary's translation). Then the whole figure is reversed and a Retreat takes place (33), and at its 6th line: "Rich retreat. Nothing that does not bear fruit."
So now the picture is complete. You have been warned by Yi with your first consultation. This has produced a change in your awareness, so even if you'll apply to that Company, it won't be the same as it was before your consultation. Yi told you to be extremely cautious at line 28.1, and you know the dangers of excessive heaviness. This may be in the work itself, assuming you'll get the job, or in the procedure to get it (though the fact that 14 means Great Possessions or Achievement makes me think you'll have the job). This is 14.6: "From heaven comes help and protection. Good fortune. Nothing that does not bear fruit". The other two lines that we read show exactly how this would be achieved: in case you apply to that job, you would encounter the difficulties Yi was talking about (34.6), and anyway you'd try to use all your strength to sustain the effort, but being conscious of the risks you'll be able to acknowledge them, so you'd step back with a conscious decision leading to great advantage (probably money) in the end (33.6, which incidentally has the same words found in 14.6: "Nothing that does not bear fruit" -- also remember that 14 means Great Possessions). This eventual outcome can be traced in your first reading also, because obviously hex 1 reverses onto itself and so the creative energy is still there, preserved for future jobs.
Anyway, now you may have more doubts because you know (if you believe in this, of course), that this path could lead to troubles but also give you an immense possibility afterwards. So, to apply or not to apply? You may want to ask for the other possible scenario: "What are the consequences if I do not apply to Company X?"

P.S.: I recently used this method succesfully to predict that mr. Berlusconi would have the confidence in Parliament (against my hopes, because I'm definitely not one of his fans). I'm thinking of writing something about this in the "Aha!" thread, if someone's interested. Incidentally, the same outcome hexagrams were involved (34-33), which in fact represented FLI's final retreat.

Last edited:

tifa

visitor
Reaction score
Wow, impressive. Very detailed insights
Thank you Vederedentro.

A quick note about the job I am applying for. It is a very demanding role which would break or make a company.

I have just asked Yi about the consequence if I do not apply.
Hex 53.2.4 > 44

Hex 44: COMING TO MEET. The maiden is powerful.
One should not marry such a maiden.

Resultant Hex 44: I have seen lots of threads on Clarity regarding Hex 44 but I don't remember seeing one in relation to a job. And for the record, I am a woman. SO..... hold on a second. Is Hex 44 refering to my suitablity to the job? or the job itself? me, myself? :footinmouth: or something that I might have missed?

With two changing lines, is it relevant to read lines 2 and 4 at Hex 44?

Also, inverse of Hex 44 would lead me to Hex 43, where I have to be ready for danger and line 4 suggest no inner peace.

So, thanks to vederedentro, I have learned a new technique today. :)

Further insights on my today's reading would be appreciated. :bows:

Last edited:

tifa

visitor
Reaction score
By the way, Vederedentro
Is there a specific name for this method?

Thanks
Tifa

tiziano

visitor
Reaction score
By the way, Vederedentro
Is there a specific name for this method?

Thanks
Tifa

I owe it to Mr. Umberto Capotummino. He usually calls it the "archer's method" or "method of target lines".

Try not to abuse or misuse it, I think it can even be dangerous in some occasions. As a general rule, I would even recommend avoiding asking Yi for predictions in personal matters...

I'll write something about your second reading tomorrow...

rodaki

visitor
Reaction score
Over the last few days I have been thinking out of the box in getting a job. As I have been failing to secure a job in my field of interest, I thought it might be worthwhile to try applying to other jobs which are of similar field - statistics, data... etc etc.

Resultant Hex? ONE

I have trouble interpretating Hex 28 where WB goes " Preponderance of the Great" and now with moving lines to Hex 1, this cast sounds like one earthquake that I may be experiencing soon.

hi tifa,

Imo your reading doesn't necessarily predict failure or catastrophe, although it does show you in a situation where you might feel you'll be going in over your head. First line warns you to be very very careful in making sure you've taken all possible precautions and then some . . The 'white rushes' have shown in my readings sometimes as spreadsheets, worksheets or, in general, setting pen to paper to compose a piece of writing . . it could mean that you must be extra careful with your contract terms, making sure what is demanded of you is very clear and agrees to your own qualifications. It could also be you filling in the application form while not so sure about whether you fit the job. Then line 6 sounds scary but it's not necessarily disastrous . . sometimes it's just about our own fear or the risk that's needed in order to grow . . The resulting background 1 is obviously about proactive action, taking charge, being creative and such.

(53 to 44 in my experience has been about missing out on something potentially good out of insecurity )

Not to say what your own outcome will be, your decisions will play a great part in this, along with the factor of unseen troubles. I wanted to point out though that there is an alternative take on what your readings could mean . .
I'm saying this because I'm of the opinion that, although IChing readings can predict the future, our best bet is to consider how the advice given also concerns us in the present and make our decisions also considering that.

(Vederedentro, as much as I like your interpretations - I really do most times- and appreciate the depth you bring into them, I thought a different point of view would be fruitful here :bows:)

anemos

visitor
Reaction score

Resultant Hex? ONE

out of the box and the hex of your reading are very fitting in my eyes.
There is a very nice positive side of 28 and I think it applies here. There is a Greek word, hypervasis, going futher from where you think you are able, using every mean you have, that I have connected with 28. Flying higher, risking more, not quiting, is kind of traits of the hex's 1 dragon.

if it were my reading, i'ld go for it. After all its an application. perhaps you'ld find useful Lise's pov re 28

check also here: http://www.yijing.nl/i_ching/hex_17-32/27-28.htm

hope it helps

rodaki

visitor
Reaction score
:rolleyes:

tifa, I hope you're not getting confused with all these voices . . middle way they say is the best, so in my eyes you should keep your eyes open and your feet on the ground on this . .

just my two cents . .

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
"what is the consequences if I apply to Company X?"

Hex 14.6

:

there is a thread about 14.6 and a feedback .

Line 14.6 can be a tricky one, imo. For me, if you read that thread didn't meant a direct success but I can assure you that there was an indirect success, a more important one :)

tifa

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Vederedentro, rodaki and Anemos for your insights.

Yes, I agree with Rodaki about the importance of decisions. I would also like to add on that all decisions (whether it is minor or major) come with a cost. If you spent your time on Z, you wouldn’t be dedicating time and effort on Y.

I guess the best word to describe my current situation – Limbo. I finished school which didn’t pay me a job. Well, I was offered something earlier this year but offer was withdrawn due to the economic crisis…. And now, I have combed through almost the entire western Europe for a research position, and yet there’s no luck. Some has brought me little advancement and then a halt. Companies were giving me messages like, “ we like you, but unfortunately, we have no extra funding to recruit you at the moment.” In other words, please wait and if you are lucky, there will be some in weeks, months or a year later. There’s no promise.

Tons of people have been telling me, “Leave research, there’s no way you are going to get something in research now.” Perhaps these words are getting into me and I asked Yi, “what are my chances in getting a research position?”

Hex 3.6>42
Horse and wagon part.
Bloody tears flow.

Heh, Sounds very scary, deep and dark.

Desperation and desires have forced me to grow. Together with my previous post and advice from members in Clarity, I decide to stay in this foreign land for a bit longer and introduce a little twist in my job hunt. A job which is in-and-out of research. But which? With my skills and qualification I can fit into almost any position that has to do with numbers.

I have to figure out which field I would most likely be employed. With all the time and energy dedicated to each application, it is a price that most candidates have to pay to get a job. And now, to think about it, what will I lose by sending off my CV and cover letter to the company?

All in all, thanks to Vederedentro, I learned a new method in interpretation and the caution notes he has offered. I would still like to hear from Vederedentro, his take about my yesterday’s reading.

Anemos: your take for Hex 28 and my “out-of the box” is very interesting. I didn’t see the connection initially but now I think I do.

Many thanks!
Tifa

tiziano

visitor
Reaction score
(Vederedentro, as much as I like your interpretations - I really do most times- and appreciate the depth you bring into them, I thought a different point of view would be fruitful here :bows:)

Thank you so much Rodaki! :bows:
Of course, different POV are always useful! And, yours are always interesting and full of insight.

I'm of the opinion that, although IChing readings can predict the future, our best bet is to consider how the advice given also concerns us in the present and make our decisions also considering that.

I completely agree. This is why I've posted that warning about the abuse/misuse of predictions. It's easier to predict events than to change a wrong attitude or behaviour. Yi's best use is for personal growth after all.

The 'white rushes' have shown in my readings sometimes as spreadsheets, worksheets or, in general, setting pen to paper to compose a piece of writing . .

This is true in my experience, too. Last september I had to talk about Yi in a shiatsu school (an introductory lesson), this was my first public experience. During summer I was preparing the topics I would talk about and was a bit worried about the lesson, so I asked Yi for an advice and I had line 28.1 (don't remember if there were any other lines). I decided to write things down and I expecially prepared a detailed list of points for the very first part of my speech. This in fact proved extremely useful because at the beginning I had some agitation and would have almost got into a panic without that list; I really felt responsibility as a heavy weight on my shoulder. Then after 10 minutes I began to speak fluently and all the rest of the lesson went pretty well.

Tifa: yes I will, just need some time to write it down ;)

Anemos: I agree with the meaning of 28 as hypervasis (thank you for the association to this word, it expresses the concept perfectly and I love greek ;) ). Neverthless, here we have the 1st and 6th lines, the two weak ones that can't bear the weight of the ridge pole, so I feel that more caution is needed. I'd embrace your proposal entirely if we had line 4 or 2. Yes, it's only an application after all, and the other reading in fact promised good fortune in the end, but hardship could be much more than expected IMO.

rodaki

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you so much Rodaki! :bows:
Of course, different POV are always useful! And, yours are always interesting and full of insight.

you're welcomed V! :blush:
that was cool feedback on 28.1 btw . . I've been thinking of it as writing for a long time now but never really had the chance to check with other readers so it's really great to see it resonates with others' experience ;)

hey tifa :)

thnx for the feedback . . I went back and re-read your other thread about your work too . . I think you're on the right track with your job hunt, it's really bad right now on the research front. I kinda have a similar experience with you there since I had to give up my research plans last spring and get a job -that was always in the back of my head as a back-up plan situation- but it's also been exactly where I need to be in many ways . . in some ways it has made me grow and even become a better researcher I think. (Funny little detail? This whole turning upside down thingy, it came with a 14.6 reading ;)). And without saying I know what lies ahead I think you should keep looking for a job that will help you grow both as a human and as a professional -life is for living it and we need a job to pay the rent but it is also way more that comes out of making things work in the real world; from where we stand we can get too short-sighted to foresee it . .

good luck and keep us posted!

tiziano

visitor
Reaction score
I have just asked Yi about the consequence if I do not apply.
Hex 53.2.4 > 44

Hex 44: COMING TO MEET. The maiden is powerful.
One should not marry such a maiden.

Resultant Hex 44: I have seen lots of threads on Clarity regarding Hex 44 but I don't remember seeing one in relation to a job. And for the record, I am a woman. SO..... hold on a second. Is Hex 44 refering to my suitablity to the job? or the job itself? me, myself? :footinmouth: or something that I might have missed?

With two changing lines, is it relevant to read lines 2 and 4 at Hex 44?

Also, inverse of Hex 44 would lead me to Hex 43, where I have to be ready for danger and line 4 suggest no inner peace.

So, while 28 was an extraordinary moment (Karcher: "a place of radical transformation"), 53 represents the ordinary and the slow growth through everyday's routine. Great Image: "A noble one abides in virtuous character and improves the ordinary". (Hilary's translation). Pierre Faure even translates: "...and makes the ordinary his virtue", which is another possible phrasing. So I here see you sending your CV everywhere, making it the best possible, making the best choices of where to send it and so on. But this is also a hexagram of perpetual learning through work, so it resonates much with Rodaki's last post, too.
I started from the Great Image this time because the two natural images, mountain/rock and wood/tree, are present in your moving lines. So you have to understand what both mean in the context of this hexagram. Faure writes: "Mountain is rigour, wood is growing power".
Discipline and solidity are inside (Gen) and allow you to be strong and "eat and drink" while you wait for replies from the companies (53.2). Eating and drinking in the Yi means to wait patiently at home while doing your best to get ready (see hexagram 5), and at the same time to nourish yourself day after day paying great attention to the quality of what you "eat" (see hexagram 27). This is an auspicious line, because this kind of behaviour, if held on correctly, grants good fortune.
But outside you are trying to grow into the world and would like to conquer a place on the trees. The tree is also part of your nature, it's what grows on the basis of your inner strength, so pay attention not to consider the work you are looking for as something separate from your intimate desires. This also coincides with Rodaki's pov. But in the trees you find, only flat branches can be suitable for a duck's claws. "Maybe" you'll find such a place, as line 53.4 says, and I would say it ultimately depends on how correctly you'll perform at line 53.2, as described above. I think you could be offered a work in a place where you don't seem to fit, but if you are prepared to look carefully before deciding, and if you reallly know yourself and what is good for you, you'll be able to spot a "flat branch" into that work and you'll have "no blame" in choosing it, because you know how to fit; otherwise, you won't find it confortable.
Hexagrams 44 and 43 in that order seem to confirm what I saw so far. In hex 44 you are the woman in the sense that you "meet" someone, i.e. you receive an offer; this also coincides with hex 53's Zagua (The Pair): "the marrying woman waits for the man to act." 44's Zagua says "supple meets firm." The two lines in hex 44 show a contradiction between "fish in the basket" and "no fish in the basket", which may represent two possibilities between which you have to choose, being careful not to leave the fish to some undesired "guest" (at 44.2 -- which could incidentally be why there are no more fish in 44.4).
So, choices and decisions seem to be essential, and here too Rodaki's intuitions was apparently right. This is what hex 43 is all about. A decision can be taken when there is consciousness and awareness, so the king has to be informed about the truth, because he only knows what possibly corrupt ministers are telling him. The vassal, who is in real connection with the earth and reality, has to speak out. Zagua says this becomes a breakthrough or breaking up, "firm breaks up supple", indecision being eradicated. The going might get tough though, as there is "use of arms" at line 43.2 and "no skin on his thighs" at 43.4, but this can also mean heavy commitment and being useful to the society, so "do not fear" and "regrets vanish".

As a conclusion I would say your readings all seem to warn you that hard work and fatigue can't be escaped, so maybe this is a hidden message for you in general, but also in a positive sense: don't lose hope.

As regards your last reading:
“what are my chances in getting a research position?”

Hex 3.6>42
Horse and wagon part.
Bloody tears flow.

Heh, Sounds very scary, deep and dark.
it seems to say that's a bit too late and that the right moment for a start has been missed. In fact if you follow the lines you'll find yourself not enriched at 42.6, but this can give you the possibility to start again in a different field, after lowering your pretensions and finding supportive people, and this would at the end be the real "increase". After all, 42 is the "beginning of decline", while 41 is the "beginning of abundance".
There may also be a hidden message here, referring to your last question:
A job which is in-and-out of research. But which? With my skills and qualification I can fit into almost any position that has to do with numbers.
Well, the ideograms Sun (Decrease) and Yi (Increase) are still used today in chinese "to name the 'debit' and 'credit' columns in bank accounts" (Javary), while Zhun (Difficulty at the beginning) also means "miser" so there may be an allusion to bookkeeping, accountancy or generally economy matters in here
(as well as the prediction of financial straits...).

Keep us posted!

Oh, and... my name is Tiziano ;)

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
Anemos: I agree with the meaning of 28 as hypervasis (thank you for the association to this word, it expresses the concept perfectly and I love greek ;) ). Neverthless, here we have the 1st and 6th lines, the two weak ones that can't bear the weight of the ridge pole, so I feel that more caution is needed. I'd embrace your proposal entirely if we had line 4 or 2. Yes, it's only an application after all, and the other reading in fact promised good fortune in the end, but hardship could be much more than expected IMO.

my impression from the initiall post of Tifa's which is supported by her additional , more detailed posts, is that she is already in a 28 situation. Overwelmed feelings yes, but both lines same no blame. No blame to try, i read it. And yes, caution is recommended but I see no big danger in the 28.1.6 reading neither a big success in 14.6. regarding this specific application. I found all those readings refering to something more wide-ranging.

reading with 1st and 6th line changing , are a bit different from any other reading as it has been discussed here many times in the past.

tiziano

visitor
Reaction score
my impression from the initiall post of Tifa's which is supported by her additional , more detailed posts, is that she is already in a 28 situation. Overwelmed feelings yes, but both lines same no blame. No blame to try, i read it. And yes, caution is recommended but I see no big danger in the 28.1.6 reading neither a big success in 14.6. regarding this specific application. I found all those readings refering to something more wide-ranging.

In fact I'm not thinking that she shouldn't apply.
Thank you for your feedback, it's much appreciated.
My personal opinion about Yi readings is that they are always true at many (virtually infinite) levels, contained each within each other, and all similar by analogy, as in a fractal. This, regardless of the question asked. Then we should choose which of the many answers we are getting (with a single reading) we want (/are interested/are willing) to listen to. But this is the inquirer's choice. When I try to help someone to grasp the meaning of a reading, I usually try to stick to their question and to find the most direct answer to it, which is always there, among the other ones. Of course, sometimes there may be much more interesting levels of understanding, and if I see something particularly important I can try to make the inquirer notice and pay attention to them, but eventually I'm still convinced it's their own choice.

reading with 1st and 6th line changing , are a bit different from any other reading as it has been discussed here many times in the past.
Sorry, I'm quite new to this forum. In my experience, what I usually see in 1-6 readings is a beginning that wants to be an end, or vice versa, with the real core of the problem being missed or left untouched, i.e. the situation isn't fully lived for what it is, it is passed-by or left unexploited. This obviously comes from the fact that the nuclear hex isn't activated by any moving line, and it also matches Karcher's definition. Any other insight is welcome!

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry, I'm quite new to this forum. In my experience, what I usually see in 1-6 readings is a beginning that wants to be an end, or vice versa, with the real core of the problem being missed or left untouched, i.e. the situation isn't fully lived for what it is, it is passed-by or left unexploited. This obviously comes from the fact that the nuclear hex isn't activated by any moving line, and it also matches Karcher's definition. Any other insight is welcome!

Thats very interesting, I hadn't heard that before, I will consider it

I had developed what i thought was my little pet theory (though i don't think it is mine) that lines 1 and 6 changing seemed to indicate in my expereince at least that the situation is an 'episode' within itself, something where the beginning , middle and end are encapsulated within a one off event or circumstance that doesn't spill over beyond its bounds. Which is not to say its not significant but it is almost a story sufficient to itself. What you have described could include that of course....its another way of seeing it except rather than say its 'unexploited' I'd previously thought it had been fully experienced but rather quickly, in one go, one episode, then it was done, a round finished in that particular cycle. But it may be repeated in another episode or cycle so that would make sense to me of what you say. Something experienced all in one go, could well mean not actually experiencing the substance of it...the ending is hot on the heels of the beginning

Haven't read this thread yet so will have a look how it may apply to this question

tifa

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks Tiziano for your detailed insights. There's so much to learn about Yi and the different ways of interpretating the changing lines!

I just received a confirmation from the Recruiting Team that they are considering my application. Fingers cross and I will keep you guys posted about the outcome.

tiziano

visitor
Reaction score
Thats very interesting, I hadn't heard that before, I will consider it

I had developed what i thought was my little pet theory (though i don't think it is mine) that lines 1 and 6 changing seemed to indicate in my expereince at least that the situation is an 'episode' within itself, something where the beginning , middle and end are encapsulated within a one off event or circumstance that doesn't spill over beyond its bounds. Which is not to say its not significant but it is almost a story sufficient to itself. What you have described could include that of course....its another way of seeing it except rather than say its 'unexploited' I'd previously thought it had been fully experienced but rather quickly, in one go, one episode, then it was done, a round finished in that particular cycle. But it may be repeated in another episode or cycle so that would make sense to me of what you say. Something experienced all in one go, could well mean not actually experiencing the substance of it...the ending is hot on the heels of the beginning

Yes, this makes a lot of sense to me, too.
It's just another way of seeing it, in fact, or better your view completes mine in an interesting way.
The thing you say, that "it may be repeated in another episode or cycle", matches well with my thoughts about the core being left untouched, so that the inner engine remains the same.
Your last sentence resumes well the sense of it all.

S

superstar

HEXAGRAM 29 MEANS: You are under alot of pressure. You've had all you can take. The structures of your life are falling apart. Free yourself of any burdens and move on. Prepare to stand alone. You are dealing with the burden of heavy responsibility.

Line 1 says When you are giving an offering carefully prepare a soft place on which to gently put down your heavy load. In dealing with powerful forces be extremely deferential and pliant.

LINE 6 says in over your head. You are getting in too deep and overextending yourself. Going beyond what is reasonable leads to disaster. Good intentions may have turned to delusions of grandeur.

HEXAGRAM 44

Expect the unexpected. You are a disturbing encounter and influence. You are seen as too powerful a woman? Someone is sexist?

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
HEXAGRAM 29 MEANS: You are under alot of pressure. You've had all you can take. The structures of your life are falling apart. Free yourself of any burdens and move on. Prepare to stand alone. You are dealing with the burden of heavy responsibility.

Line 1 says When you are giving an offering carefully prepare a soft place on which to gently put down your heavy load. In dealing with powerful forces be extremely deferential and pliant.

LINE 6 says in over your head. You are getting in too deep and overextending yourself. Going beyond what is reasonable leads to disaster. Good intentions may have turned to delusions of grandeur.

HEXAGRAM 44

Expect the unexpected. You are a disturbing encounter and influence. You are seen as too powerful a woman? Someone is sexist?

:confused: she got 28.1.6 >1 not 29.1.6>44. Think it is is a typo as you have described 29 as if it were 28 but can't be just a typo since you think the relating hex is 44...eh but even 29.1.6 does not go to 44 it changes to 61

Last edited:
S

superstar

Thanks Trojan! I wasted my time typing LOL Have to pay more attention next time....I was wondering how something could come out so negative? The I Ching is never megative IMO but gives you positive reinforcement.....

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).