...life can be translucent

Menu

Trial

icastes

visitor
Reaction score
It doesn't seem like that to me at all. 40 provides for a resolution in your favor, as does 16, if there are compromises made. Where the legal action is taking place is important, as procedures and rules differ from place to place. That a judge may seem unprepared doesn't mean that he is not so or in some way incapable of trying a case. Do no rely on hearsay about these matters.

yamabushi

visitor
Reaction score
It doesn't seem like that to me at all. 40 provides for a resolution in your favor, as does 16, if there are compromises made. Where the legal action is taking place is important, as procedures and rules differ from place to place. That a judge may seem unprepared doesn't mean that he is not so or in some way incapable of trying a case. Do no rely on hearsay about these matters.

There was no compromises. Defendant try to make the more mess that he can, as judge did not even read the file, he sucseed. Now I must intervene to DA to press again, I think..

Maybe 40.2 mean just temporary relief?
Or I just worry too much?

yamabushi

visitor
Reaction score
Come on people, help...

1. What atitude should take toward this preliminary judge; 13.1.2.3.6>47
2. How can I achieve that DA continue the procecution; 28.3.4>29

Am I wrong or 29 is not a good omen...

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Come on people, help...

Am I wrong or 29 is not a good omen...

I'm flattered you've pmd me for help here Yama ;) but I am not feeling like the sharpest tool in the box today....all i can say is my impressions. I'm not that clear about the situation. I read it as you want to prosecute someone and you are asking how to best make sure it goes ahead and the case is well made ?

First you ask if the judge who seemed badly prepared had damaged the chance of successful prosecution and you got 40.2. To me that talks clearly about successfully capturing criminals, or those who have sought to manipulate, lie or hurt others so no it would not seem the unpreparedness of the judge had an adverse impact on things.

What attitude towards the preliminary judge ? Hmm well it looks like things rest with a whole group of people, the jury, the system ? It is not really all down to one person to make the judgement and in the end it isn't. 13 can refer to wider society . 47 shows you feeling despondent about things...but maybe you have to hand it over to others and let the case rest with them. I don't know what the crime was but these people standing at gates and in fields in 13.1 and 13.6 makes me wonder how much evidence is needed from bystanders, witnesses etc

you ask how you can ensure the case for the prosecution continues and got 28.3.4>29

:confused: 28.4 generally shows one can achieve what one wishes within reason, a certain level of success is reached but one cannot ask for more. Be careful not to push and push for what you want is all i can see here....but I am sure there is more to say about 28>29 and right now I can't see how this might apply. In 28 one can feel quite alone....and even when in the right finding no support and having to go ones way. its possible you don't have enough evidence to succeed in the kind of prosection you'd like, at least the outcome you'd like, but you can make some progress. Possibly partial success ?

Other than that i really don't have much insight into these answers in relation to your situation

Last edited:

icastes

visitor
Reaction score
What do you have to do with this trial? Are you a victim? An aggrieved party? What kind of action is this and where?

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
Did judge made damage to my subject? Answer 40.2>16

No. Things are proceeding according to law. Give the situation time to be organized (16). 40.2 implies you are making gains.

Fellowship with Men implies that you should consider the judge an ally, and 47 that you should stay in place and do nothing that might distrub the proceedings.

28 is the hexagram of sagging ridgepole and implies that you should do nothing aggressive. You should dig in (29) and listen. (Kan is the trigram of the ear.)

Lines 3 & 4:

Nine in the third place means:
The ridgepole sags to the breaking point.
Misfortune.

You may expect to have your position thoroughly tested. You may need to produce more information.

Nine in the fourth place means:
The ridgepole is braced. Good fortune.
If there are ulterior motives, it is humiliating.

Is there any evidence you have overlooked that could support your position? The DA needs everything, and you need to stick to your story.

icastes

visitor
Reaction score
You ought never to take any attitude towards a judge except one of deference and respect. 13 is very important for not making quarrels or divisions. 47 requires good self-discipline and shows how very distressed you are about this hearing. The situation with the DA is not good. The situation is inherently flawed, and you are warned to stay out of his business. While 29 is not a good omen, it also is one that tells you to have faith and you'll get over the distress you are feeling. I think that these guas are less about the proceedings as they describe how you are doing, which is not well. You must have faith and not attempt to intervene in this matter except to the extent that you are told to do so by the authorities. Any effort to do more will not work to your favor.

yamabushi

visitor
Reaction score
Ok, i think i understand. I will provide more information and that is all.

Now, I asked: How can I make compromise with defendant to compensate damage he done? Answer; 59. 4.5>64
Now, what that means? :confused:

S

superstar

HEXAGRAM 40 IS ABOUT escape and freedom. Following the line of least resistance and getting out of danger. There is foregiveness.

LINE 2 says 3 foxes were bagged. It could mean the judge is an old fox. Foxes can refer to actual people who are sneaky smart and conniving (study characterisitics of foxes when they come in for the kill) or hidden negative forces in the case - incriminating evidence? You need to eliminate or uncover these 3 negative elements/foxes to be richly rewarded and you will.

HEXAGRAM 16 means the judge appointed helpers to make his/her move. Timing is important. The month of March (Blofeld)

yamabushi

visitor
Reaction score

HEXAGRAM 40 IS ABOUT escape and freedom. Following the line of least resistance and getting out of danger. There is foregiveness.

LINE 2 says 3 foxes were bagged. It could mean the judge is an old fox. Foxes can refer to actual people who are sneaky smart and conniving (study characterisitics of foxes when they come in for the kill) or hidden negative forces in the case - incriminating evidence? You need to eliminate or uncover these 3 negative elements/foxes to be richly rewarded and you will.

HEXAGRAM 16 means the judge appointed helpers to make his/her move. Timing is important. The month of March (Blofeld)

Wait a minute, you think that defendant somehow influence on the judge?

icastes

visitor
Reaction score
Both hexagrams demand compromise because both are harmful to both parties. However, I think that this approach seems wrong to me. There are two alternative paths at work: First, there is the problem of you being a victim of something the defendant has done and you want compensation for that. However, it is also now a matter of the courts. The two paths are distinct and cannot be resolved easily in any country. If there a crime has truly been done, even if you work out an agreement with the defendant, the government is obligated to follow through on the crime no matter what, unless the compensation somehow makes a good compromise for the government to overlook the crime. At the same time, if the government cannot show a crime, it may be very difficult for you to get the money you want. My sense is that your entire approach to this matter has been detrimental to you, but not so bad for the defendant. I fear that any compromise you make with him will only hurt you. It appears to me that the most important thing you can do is to have the government do its job correctly and that puts a greater onus on the defendant to make due on the action. So, I think that what is necessary for you is not to make a compromise with the defendant, but one with the government where the government gets the rid of the case to go on to more important matters in exchange for the defendant making you whole again. Work with the government, not the defendant, and you will probably succeed.

yamabushi

visitor
Reaction score
Both hexagrams demand compromise because both are harmful to both parties. However, I think that this approach seems wrong to me. There are two alternative paths at work: First, there is the problem of you being a victim of something the defendant has done and you want compensation for that. However, it is also now a matter of the courts. The two paths are distinct and cannot be resolved easily in any country. If there a crime has truly been done, even if you work out an agreement with the defendant, the government is obligated to follow through on the crime no matter what, unless the compensation somehow makes a good compromise for the government to overlook the crime. At the same time, if the government cannot show a crime, it may be very difficult for you to get the money you want. My sense is that your entire approach to this matter has been detrimental to you, but not so bad for the defendant. I fear that any compromise you make with him will only hurt you. It appears to me that the most important thing you can do is to have the government do its job correctly and that puts a greater onus on the defendant to make due on the action. So, I think that what is necessary for you is not to make a compromise with the defendant, but one with the government where the government gets the rid of the case to go on to more important matters in exchange for the defendant making you whole again. Work with the government, not the defendant, and you will probably succeed.

what about 59.4.5>64? :confused:

S

superstar

Dear Yamabushi I try not to read everyone's post including your own only the question you ask so as not to be infliuenced by other factors. I just write what the hexagrams mean and let you figure out the rest. I'm not a pro on this :)

59.4.5>64? What is the question?

Hexagram 59 means a situation that is dissolving so it's important that you stay focused on your original intentions. Stay centered in unsettling times. Don't scatter your energy. Ride the wave without getting wiped out. you need to keep your balance.

Line 4 Events sweep you out of the way of danger to high ground
Line 5 Dripping with sweat and nervous you are summoned to the judge's office, home, court? (the king's palace) Take the offer only if you can keep a cool head,

Hexagram 64

It's not over yet. There is still some unfinished business left. There is no complete closure. Still another obstacles to pass. Success is not assured yet.

Ask:
Did the defendant somehow influence on the judge?

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score

Dear Yamabushi I try not to read everyone's post including your own only the question you ask so as not to be infliuenced by other factors. I just write what the hexagrams mean and let you figure out the rest. I'm not a pro on this :)

59.4.5>64? What is the question?

Hexagram 59 means a situation that is dissolving so it's important that you stay focused on your original intentions. Stay centered in unsettling times. Don't scatter your energy. Ride the wave without getting wiped out. you need to keep your balance.

Line 4 Events sweep you out of the way of danger to high ground
Line 5 Dripping with sweat and nervous you are summoned to the judge's office, home, court? (the king's palace) Take the offer only if you can keep a cool head,

Hexagram 64

It's not over yet. There is still some unfinished business left. There is no complete closure. Still another obstacles to pass. Success is not assured yet.

Ask:
Did the defendant somehow influence on the judge?

:confused: It reads to me like in the first post you are actually saying the judge is in league with the criminal, that the judge is untrustworthy......which is what i thought Yamabushi was questioning you about. S/hes asking you what you meant. I wondered if thats what you actually meant too.

BTW are you directly quoting your interpretations from a book or other source ? Or maybe you are summarising Blofelds commentaries or someone elses ? Just wondered

Last edited:

yamabushi

visitor
Reaction score
Ok, this has became little chaotical discussion :)
Q; What can I do that improve cooperation with the judge? Answer 1.1>44 btw, judge is a women.
I dont think that defendent influnce on her...

Btw, 59.4.5>64 I was thinking that it mean that I keep distance from defendant because some other group will be formed (but I dont know yet which one) and then I will be sucssesfull; 64
Correct me if I m wrong...

icastes

visitor
Reaction score
No, you can't compromise with the defendant without empowering him. Both gua call for compromise, but you ought to compromise with the government, the prosecutor, in particular to attempt to get the case either diminished in charges or dismissed in exchange for compensation or restitution to you. Make the government work for you rather than giving the defendant the power to fight you.

icastes

visitor
Reaction score
59 is harmful to both parties, but you are not a party of the lawsuit. It is bad in actuality for the defendant and the government. 64 also calls for compromise, but you are not the person who can effect the compromise. It has to be done through the government.

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
What can I do that improve cooperation with the judge? Answer 1.1>44

1.1 Nothing overtly. Dress respectfully.

44 Keep your distance from the lady judge.

D

diamanda

Q; What can I do that improve cooperation with the judge? Answer 1.1>44

Don't do anything, don't show your power, don't show anything.

59.4.5>64

Again, don't take action, stay away from everyone (?? sounds crazy, but
this is the advice), go it alone, and be extremely careful, keeping a very
very low profile. Hidden line here is 6:5, defer to someone else, leave
the matter to someone of authority. The answer sounds a bit crazy, but
this is how it sounds to me precisely. Perhaps if you show you totally abide
by law and authorities, then the authorities will favour you?

S

superstar

:confused: It reads to me like in the first post you are actually saying the judge is in league with the criminal, that the judge is untrustworthy......which is what i thought Yamabushi was questioning you about. S/hes asking you what you meant. I wondered if thats what you actually meant too.

BTW are you directly quoting your interpretations from a book or other source ? Or maybe you are summarising Blofelds commentaries or someone elses ? Just wondered

Hi Trojan to answer your curiosity. It's my deductions from my expert experience and research of the I Ching (10 years). Some interpretations are also from Blofeld. What made you think the judge would be cooperating with the criminal and the appointed helpers not be the jury? The logical assumption IMO the appointed helpers could be the jury who play an important part in the decision process in any court. In Europe For example there are 3 judges present on the panel when there is no jury. There is no illegal activity going on here. I don't know what the case is about. The foxes could be the other side. Cheers!

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score

Hi Trojan to answer your curiosity. It's my deductions from my expert experience and research of the I Ching (10 years). Some interpretations are also from Blofeld. What made you think the judge would be cooperating with the criminal and the appointed helpers not be the jury? The logical assumption IMO the appointed helpers could be the jury who play an important part in the decision process in any court. In Europe For example there are 3 judges present on the panel when there is no jury. There is no illegal activity going on here. I don't know what the case is about. The foxes could be the other side. Cheers!

In answer to your question I thought that because you said in your first post the judge himself could be the fox .See underlined. The foxes in 40.2 generally represent something to be caught and 'bagged', ie here the criminal element......and I was wondering how you thought the judge would catch himself out as you thought he himself may be the fox . The only conclusion that led me to was that you were saying the judge was in cahoots with the criminals. If the criminals are the foxes why would the judge be a fox also..............

Anyway apparently you weren't saying that :confused: so I shall live with the mystery ;) Perhaps your 10 years of research into the I Ching gives you a whole new take on the foxes in 40.2

Last edited:
S

superstar

Hi Trojan LOL I got a good laugh from your reply...you raised some very good points. What is your take on the foxes. I have it as malicious cunning poeple or forces. Your use of words "caught and bagged" is good. Can you give me your take on what 40.2 means in another context when it relates to feelings or relationship questions? I hope I didn't confuse you more...Cheers!

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
How can I make compromise with defendant to compensate damage he done? Answer; 59. 4.5>64

Thank you for your pm, Yama.

The text of 64 says: "The Superior Man takes care to distinguish between things before arranging them in order." You were wondering if some middle ground could be found if you made some sort of arrangement with the defendant. The answer is: No.

I agree with everybody who told you to leave things to the legal authorities. And remember to look at the female judge as a judge, not as a woman, when you go to court.

My opinion is the same as those before me in this thread. The ridgepole of the sagging situation will be braced. 28.3 implies something painful or difficult, but 28.4 will fix that. That will be a good outcome...

...provided that you don't reach for too much. Only reach for what will adequately relieve the weight or burden you are carrying; no more than that.

Let go of thoughts that everybody you see is not competent or not prepared, or not this and not that. It's their usual job to decide these legal cases. It is my opinion that you should sit back as much as possible -- and let them do their usual job.

The atmosphere of a courtroom is of utmost restraint. You have a critical nature and will need to keep yourself still and never get emotional. These are good readings, Yamabushi.

Do less -- relax -- and you will succeed more.

Last edited:

yamabushi

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you for your pm, Yama.

The text of 64 says: "The Superior Man takes care to distinguish between things before arranging them in order." You were wondering if some middle ground could be found if you made some sort of arrangement with the defendant. The answer is: No.

I agree with everybody who told you to leave things to the legal authorities. And remember to look at the female judge as a judge, not as a woman, when you go to court.

My opinion is the same as those before me in this thread. The ridgepole of the sagging situation will be braced. 28.3 implies something painful or difficult, but 28.4 will fix that. That will be a good outcome...

...provided that you don't reach for too much. Only reach for what will adequately relieve the weight or burden you are carrying; no more than that.

Let go of thoughts that everybody you see is not competent or not prepared, or not this and not that. It's their usual job to decide these legal cases. It is my opinion that you should sit back as much as possible -- and let them do their usual job.

The atmosphere of a courtroom is of utmost restraint. You have a critical nature and will need to keep yourself still and never get emotional. These are good readings, Yamabushi.

Do less -- relax -- and you will succeed more.

Thank you Ginnie, and Happy New Year :)

Just one more help, please
Does line 4 in 59 mean that I disconnect myself from defendant because some other gruop will be formed?
And line 5 mean that I have to make an proclamation? Some legal action that I did not consider before?

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
I'm not clear enough on 59.4 to say anything about it. Maybe it means to just be alone with yourself and, in your own way, disperse all your worries about this case. I tend to think that's what it means. I think you already said you don't know how to meditate, but if you just lie down on a bed without moving a muscle for a period of time, you will actually be meditating -- if you don't fall asleep. Meditation is a state of mind perhaps like sleep -- but not unconscious. It is a state in which the thoughts stop racing around in our brains.

With 59.5, that probably refers to a person of some official importance, not yourself this time.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).