...life can be translucent

Menu

business idea

A

a1real

Today has been a hell of day...one which I saw something that I had been pursuing was an illusion and I had to give up on. Its funny because when I asked the iching about it the answer was 51 which was the case. That situation got me thinking. Ive been working on a business idea for the last 8mos and its almost ready to go public but today got me the thinking I may be waisting my time on an illision so I asked. Will it work? and I got 32 . 1. 2 changing to 55. I need some help with this one. 32 from my understanding is about enduring or not changing. Line 1 is saying something about missing out and line 2 is something about pacing yourself. Can someone help with this because i dont want to be deluding myself or waisting my time. Thanks for all the help.

tigerintheboat

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Persevering through Denseness

Ive been working on a business idea for the last 8mos and its almost ready to go public but today got me the thinking I may be waisting my time on an illision so I asked. Will it work? and I got 32 . 1. 2 changing to 55. I need some help with this one. 32 from my understanding is about enduring or not changing. Line 1 is saying something about missing out and line 2 is something about pacing yourself.
Think of the reading as "Persevering through Denseness."

H32 is about things that endure, but Line 1 indicates that now is not the time for a deep lasting committment. Such a committment, "diving into perseverance," will be a mistake. Some thoughts from the WikiWing:

"Wanting too much depth too soon, too much intensity, and over-committing. Forging lasting bonds too quickly. Taking on too much responsibility. Rash actions that come to nothing.

Line 2 reminds you that the past is gone, and your regret will vanish, as you slowly move forward and discover your future.

It is just like Uncle Yi to quote philosophy when we need a road map and a bookie setting odds on whether our ideas will work. Your future is there for you to create, not to read in a book or get from an oracle. Take the first steps, moving and committing slowly, until you can see more.

You will have to paint in the picture a little at a time until the images emerge. "“Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after the other"

Tiger

A

a1real

Thanks for the reply Tiger. I like your interpretation :bows:

A

a1real

Hey Tiger or anyone....can you take a swipe at this one. I asked the question about another idea i had that uses the same skeleton as the last idea but with a different face. Give me a picture of the idea and its ability to bear fruit. 42. 4 chainging to 25. Thanks for any replies. :rofl:

patro

visitor
Reaction score
I think the first business is better than the last one.

32-> 55 yor business ide will not be so lucrative like you thought.... the line talk about trusting in the idea but to not trust in great material win.

55 is a very strange hex... it could be mean great win but also great wasting of any kind.
finally I think in success of your idea only after a long time.

the idea of time is something dependent by you. wich is the meaning for you for long time?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).