...life can be translucent

Menu

36,2,4 divided, into 34, future of marriage

cnmnswrl

visitor
Reaction score
I really don't understand the answer... I asked about staying in my marriage...my husband has been understanding except that he is very religious and I am not in the traditional way...It is hampering my freedom...although he is wonderful in all other ways. His family is very judgmental and also very religious...and they don't approve of me even after 30+ years of marriage and children who have turned out wonderfully, and they are very cold to me. My mother in law is wonderful though...HELP.

icastes

visitor
Reaction score
36 is very bad for marriage, showing a future of breaking up. So it is really showing the problem of the marriage. However, 34 is not bad, and thus shows some possibility of keeping the marriage going, if the couple keeps up the propriety. 34 also shows a family with very stubborn people and 36 shows a family whose fortunes are declining. The hexagrams seem to be saying that you and your husband must keep the traditional approach to religion. You must find a different way to express your freedom if you want to keep up the marriage. Otherwise, 36 could break you up.

cnmnswrl

visitor
Reaction score
My husband is a deacon of our church, and he wants our grown children(one daughter who is married with children of her own) and two sons to help him with his church ministries. I do not want to be involved! His family are also very involved in the church. So this is a family issue, although my mother in law is involved in some middle east type of religion so she understands being uninvolved in the church.

cnmnswrl

visitor
Reaction score
Deacdon in my church/decided on a separation

AS I mentioned above, my husband is becoming religious, and now wants to be a Deacon in our church...This after 30+ years of marriage!
and as I said above is very understanding but he has given me an ultimatum today and date now to make a decision to become involved,and the wife of a deacon is not an easy one and I am going to ask for a trial separation. Thank you.

cnmnswrl

visitor
Reaction score
First Baptist Church of Pace... my choice, not his..IN answer to your email..

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).