...life can be translucent

Menu

Humbly accepting my ignorance..

angeleyes

visitor
Reaction score
Hello to everyone!
Before asking for your help here, i would like to share some thoughts that seem ..interesting to me ( really hope you have the patience to read this..:blush:). The past few days, i think i'm having a deep conversation with the Yi. It seems like i'm on an inner journey of some sort and it would be nice if you could somehow join me.
I recently posted a thread regarding a "relationship" reading in which (among other's) i had received hex5 line 6. I think it was the nature of the hexagram itself combined with the fact that i felt releived to have shared it (and ofcourse the help i got from the people who answered-thanks again!), that helped me slow down a little bit on the issue and start having more trust in the process ( no matter what that process is!). That's not to say i did not pose any more questions ( i'm not Buddah all of a sudden!), it's just that the questions started becoming clearer and i had a better understanding of when it was time to just stop and reflect!
Anyway, I woke up today feeling like something was changing in my energy. I don't know how to call this but it seems like people talk to me and reach out to me more than usually. I've had many "ininvited visitors" (5.6) the last few days and i find myself being receptive and welcoming them. So, i was thinking about hex 5 and how nice it feels to just wait for things to happen on their own way and time..
And then i started being negative and grumpy about it. "Look at me! Going around being patient and trusting everything because 3 coins told me to.. Come on girl! Snap out of it! You're in denial here! Wake up and face reality will you??" . So i started thinking which hexagram might mean " You're in denial". I didn't have an answer to it so i just kept that thought and returned home.
As i was browsing through the site i saw some threads on nuclear hexagrams and it suddenly came to me that yesterday i had an interesting reading with lines 2,3,4 changing and it was the first time i had ever noticed a whole (nuclear) trigram changing into another one. It seemed an interesting image and for some reason too interesting to go unnoticed. Like an inner shift of energy of some sort.. i don't know. It occured to me to post a question here about it but then i thought about this whole " He's just not that into you " stuff and changed my mind, although i knew inside that it was not so much about that anymore.It was more like a need to go a bit deeper, like the curiosity of a student wanting to learn more.
Anyway, i was too afraid of being criticised or something i guess so i gave up on the idea of asking for help. Since i had nothing better to do....i went for another reading:). All the thoughts i wrote about above were in my head, taking turns ( "5 =wait", "How does it show denial?", "should i post?"). And that's were it starts getting interesting ( i'm realy thankfull to those who haven't given up yet!).
It was a general question about the relationship image at the moment (although clearly that's not what i needed to ask?!?!).. I got
Hex 4.4.5>6
OOOK....Deep breath now. I know by now that when 4 comes in the picture the Yi has had enough with me and my stupid questions. That's totally clear between us!! But that was not all!
4.4: " That's what you get when you're in denial.Got it?"
4.5: " Come on face the fact that you're a newbie and ask for help!!"

For a few moments i was petrified in the thought of the answer being i was living in a fantasy world. Then i thought, ok, so i am ignorant. I realize that, but i am eager to learn so please if there's nothing left for me to do here, let me know:
55.5>49
Six in the fifth place means:
Lines are coming,
Blessing and fame draw near.
Good fortune.
" Do ask for advice.."

Still not sure if i got this right, but that's when i decided to write about the hexagram that puzzled me yesterday. So here it is, any insight welcome, i know nothing about it whatsoever, i'm just eager to learn more..:bows:

I asked about someonelse's attitude towards the relationship at the moment ( just so i give you an idea)
35.2.3.4>18

I think i get the general feeling of this (not sure, help welcome on this aswell), but the thing that caught my attention were those specific lines changing altogether, causing a total shift in the inner trigram. It looks like a change of energy, something coming from the inside, "mountain" becomes "lake", stilness becoming communication or words or something like that. Feels so transformative that it would be a shame not to ask, what would you make of it?? Would you notice it or just let it go by and just stick to the hexagrams and the lines? What do you usually do and what do you see in this specific one ( not Buddah yet, but still eager to know!)??
If you did find the patience to read the whole post i truly, sincerely thank you (and admire you:eek:). Sorry for the length of it but it feels good to let out there!

Patiently "waiting" for feedback,
Angeleyes

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
I asked about someone else's attitude towards the relationship at the moment ( just so i give you an idea)
35.2.3.4>18

I think the other may be somewhat hesitant because of the judgment of elders -- perhaps an older friend. the change in the inner trigram (lower nuclear trigram) from Mountain to Lake does suggest an overcoming of inner resistance, perhaps by bringing more into the light.

☲ ☶
☷ ☴

angeleyes

visitor
Reaction score
Many thanks for your reply pocossin!
Nice to know someone else sees what i do in this. I wouldn't know what this influence from "the elder" is in this case, but there are complex family issues at work. That's for sure..
It's interesting that i got a similar one today. I saw this person yesterday in a social gathering. It was unexpected and we both were in a shock. I could feel the tension but there was so much awkwardness that we didn't talk or even look straight at eachother the whole night.
So today i asked : " show me an image of the energies between us after yesterday's meeting"
and got
28.3.4.5>7
The feeling is that of much confusion in thoughts and emotions and a carefylly planned strategy of some sort..
Anyway, again an inner trigram is changing ( the upper one this time ) from "aggressiveness" to "receptivity" maybe?? I was wondering about this pattern in my questions on this specific issue. Could it be that there are many processes going on at the same time or could it be indicative of some kind of confusion?
Thanks again..Any suggestions welcome..:bows:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).