...life can be translucent

Menu

intense relationship 44

stark tree

visitor
Reaction score
Hello everyone, this is my first post. I have been using the iching for some years, but only recently started to really get into it and expand my knowledge through this site and various recommended books (which have become precious guidance!)

My question relates to a man I met last year, with whom I feel a deep, intense connection. The situation practically was not sustainable in that I am a married woman (although my marriage is undergoing a bit of a major crisis which started a year before meeting this man) and he is a free man we kept it on a friendly level, even though it was clear there was mutual attraction and understanding (we talk and talk and talk..).

Last autumn, a chance meeting meant we both confessed our mutual attraction. Although we were both quite realistic about the fact that this would probably remain an unattainable relationship, I decided to act upon it and we met once recently spending a very romantic time together (nothing sexual).

he professes to be very scared of the consequences of entering such an affair, then backtracked by contacting me saying he'd like to see me again, before disappearing again.

This person means a lot to me and I would like to keep his friendship, even if that means giving up on the idea that it may become something more (I am aware of the dangers..) so at this stage I would just like to know whether he'll be in touch and how he really feels.

I asked the iching about the current situation and got hex38 unchanging, then asked what is the reason behind his recent on/off behaviour and got first hex 49 unchanging .

More recently I asked whether this realtionship will continue and got hex 17, line 6 changing to 42.

When i asked whether I will be back with him I got 44, line 6 changing to 31.

Lastly, i asked what he thinks of me at present and got 44 changing to 20.

Any insights will be deeply appreciated!!!

thanks

tiziano

visitor
Reaction score
I asked the iching about the current situation and got hex38 unchanging
Your views about the relationship diverge some way. It's quite common between man and woman, especially if one is married and one isn't. Different prospectives/expectations/desires... Anyway it's unchanging, so I'd say this gap is not so deep, maybe it's more of a fear.

then asked what is the reason behind his recent on/off behaviour and got first hex 49 unchanging.
A Revolution is the act of abolishing the old. Unchanging again, so not completely convinced of doing this.

More recently I asked whether this realtionship will continue and got hex 17, line 6 changing to 42.
17 line 6 changes to 25. OR, it is 17 to 42, so with both 3rd and 6th line moving. Which one?

When i asked whether I will be back with him I got 44, line 6 changing to 31.
Again... 44 line 6 changes to 28. OR, it is 44 to 31, so with both 2nd and 6th line moving. Which one?

Lastly, i asked what he thinks of me at present and got 44 changing to 20.
3 lines moving, 2, 3 and 4. A whole trigram, qian to kun. He's equally divided between two polar opposites: sex (44) or a wider view (20).

stark tree

visitor
Reaction score
hi thank you for your insightful reply..

A bit confused about lines changing (still learning!) but it was definitely hexagram 17 changing to 42 and 44 to 31.

Would love to hear more of your input!

And thanks for taking the time to reply
:))

stark tree

visitor
Reaction score
thank you gato does that refer to 44 changing to 31? and do you have any insights on 17 to 42 with regards to this friendship/relationship will continue??

many thanks!! :)

gato

visitor
Reaction score
17-42 looks like it's increasing but not without ups and downs

stark tree

visitor
Reaction score
thank you so much gato, it makes a lot of sense to me and helps me feel more centered:))

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).