...life can be translucent

Menu

30 changing to 62

stark tree

visitor
Reaction score
I was wondering if anybody had any insight to 30 changing to 62 in relation to whether or not someone will contact me (after he has failed to do so)

i don't have much experience with either hex, though 30 did come up in relation to this person's feelings for me in the past (it is a friendship/possible romance)

thanks in advance!

chingching

visitor
Reaction score
30.1.6 > 62

being clear with the details... maybe he wants to say the right words so he wants to discern between all the details and make sure he is quite clear.

30 for feelings towards you... was it 30 unchanging?

62... if contacting you would be a big deal then this is why he has not contacted you. If its not a big deal he will contact you. The last time I got 62 it was about local council policy (an excess of useless details)

Maybe he wants to say something entertaining (30.6) but only has mundane facts to share at the moment(62)...

this thread is almost similar, you might glean something from it:
http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?t=5677

Last edited:

stark tree

visitor
Reaction score
thank you so much ching ching that is SO spot on...contacting me would be a big deal because it's about taking this relationship further OR stay friends and other reading have confirmed that he hasn't quite made his mind up.

Yes I'm pretty sure 30 was unchanging, but it was a while ago, before recent developments (and lots of synchronicities) have brought us closer. I'd still love to know your view on it if you have any spare time.

Thank you for your very insightful reading so far! :))

chingching

visitor
Reaction score
well it is double fire, maybe you light his fire....he finds you illuminating, luminous, he feels brighter when he is around you... basically its positive... fire fire

Moments fly past like birds. Lise

...in the heat of the moment?

In a moment of whimsy after watching the last episode of true blood (eric!!!!:D) I asked why was the scene between sooki and eric so hot!?

55.6 > 30 ... a whole lot of fire! sizzle pop. (line 6 from bradford : A consequence of concealment..... eric had been holding back his feelings for a very long time and then ...BOOM.)

whoops I've probably let out a bit too much of my geek;)

stark tree

visitor
Reaction score
haha so funny!!
I have never seen true blood but I can understand what you mean!
In my situation, I think much as this guy wants to be perceived as fun and spontaneous he's so scared to reveal how he really feels and 'concealment' makes sense to me..he likes to be in control and this situation is potentially 'explosive'!! (44 and 51 have both come up in recent readings..)

And yes moments do fly past like birds when we are together..oh I guess I'll just have to wait and see!!

thank you so much and I love a bit of geek myself;))

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).