...life can be translucent

Menu

possibility for love or...?

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Hello, this emoticon pretty much covers it:duh:
Do those readings bellow allow me to hope for something meaningfull to come out of this connection?
When it started, I asked: Shall I get into this? 37 into 13 :mischief:
Recently asked: What are his plans for/with me? 1.2 into 13 !:)
What is the pesrpective for <3 relationship? 56.1,3 into 21 :confused:
Please advise what to do: 45.3,4,6 into 53 :eek: and i think The Wise Man was just being kind to me...
Perhaps someone else can try as well :)

Last edited:

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Uh, must be something am missing that is really bad when no comments at all... :-S

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
:rofl:Thank you...but how close its accuracy relates to "serious" i-ching, I wonder?:p

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
Uh, must be something am missing that is really bad when no comments at all... :-S

For me, multiple castings on a single topic are difficult to handle. The topic seems diluted.

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
These questions were asked during longer period of time-first one a year ago. It is like an (shortened) overall on the subject. I ask when troubled or something happens in the situation. Perhaps I ask too much.
I have K. Anthony`s book and she encourages to ask the same q. more over (3x) but for me it defetes the trust in oracle...and also the answer is valid untill one asks again...in that sense.
I see it as an intuitive conversation with my inner self, but hard to achieve when problems are too big and of emotional nature.

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Seams you were a memeber here before i was even born; i started with i-ching perhaps a year ago and still words come hard to express meanings sometime concerning it so i just say what i think...Thank you for your help and hopefully my words make some sense.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).