...life can be translucent

Menu

12.3.4.6>39 financial lack

G

goddessliss

Good afternoon,

My son and I are lacking financially at the moment. His father is not paying child support, our govenrment support has gone down a little although I have picked up a little bit of casual work.

I don't see myself as lacking in abundance in my life but....we could use a little bit more financially.

I asked What is the reason we are lacking financially at the moment Hex 12.3.4.6>39

What can I do to change our financial situation

36.4>55 - well Hex 55 looks promising but getting to the heart of the matter well I guess mainly that is explained in the first paragraph or do I have to dig deeper.
I also have a side business that by finding what is hidden in others I get to the heart of the matter although through doing intuitive readings via the tea leaves but business has been quiet for some months now and I do not have the money to advertise.
The floods in Queensland stopped a lot of my clientele coming as is usual over the Christmas/New Year break.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
blessings Melissa

chingching

visitor
Reaction score
hey Melissa, I need more time to think about this but thought I'd let you know that I am because I saw noone had answered the thread yet.

36.4 says get to the heart of the matter, which I think is about the root of the blockage of the first reading.

Last edited:
G

goddessliss

Hey chingching

I appreciate it especially as you have a lot of your own stuff going on. Sometimes when I answer others threads I answer some of my own 'dilemmas', but unfortunately not with this one.

PS you always make sense to me :pompom:

chingching

visitor
Reaction score
Its interesting that you have darkening of the light and hex 55 which is about an eclipse.

The fan yao line 4 from bradford's
finding their hidden leader

we've both noticed too the need to get to the heart of the matter... just looked at bradford's again and his says instead:

To capture the hearts intentions

In light of your first question (12 > 39) I would watch for any hidden tendencies to subconciously (or conciously) thwart your own money making efforts due to lingering resentment of you ex and his decision to stop paying child care. Obviously it is not noble of him to be doing this, but you need to provide for your family so I think you need to devise a plan without hanging onto your ex's actions (or inaction)... 12.6 the right man needs to end the standstill. Make sure the hearts intention is along these lines.

and 55 , get busy

looks like you are the bread winner, the hidden leader.

I think a bit of astrology could help here, look at your mars, sign house and aspects and that will tell you...or remind you...of how you naturally assert yourself and bring home the bacon.

36.4 > 55 kind of says to me too, its darkest before dawn.

:)

G

goddessliss

Thks chingching - and again all makes sense to me.

I am not aware that I have resentment towards ex about child support. In fact the longer he leaves not paying the more it becomes an accrued debt, which means I will eventually get a lump sum so essentially it is like a savings account getting built up week by week.
I more resent him not being around to support me in the other aspects of bringing up our child - it is a very heavy responsiblity being a caring, nurturing single parent although funnily enough my son said the other day that I was always a single parent cause his dad was always at work or stoned or drinking.
I will look at the astrology aspect and on Wednesday coming I am having some kineseology to clear whatever this is about so that will probably bring something clearer in.
thks chingching and hope all your 'stuff' is getting sorted in the best way possible. x

chingching

visitor
Reaction score
my son said the other day that I was always a single parent cause his dad was always at work or stoned or drinking.
its so often the case!

My parents are still together but when I was a kid I felt like I was raised by a single mother because my dad was never home, work-o-holic.

The fact that the money is accruing could be what 12.6 is talking about!

I bet things will start to look up soon xxx

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).