...life can be translucent

Menu

egypt, hydraulic society

jilt

visitor
Reaction score
dearest,

hydraulic culture I should have said http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydraulic_civilization

The events in Egypt feels as very strongly speaking hearts, a cry for laying down that idiot rigidity and speak with eachother again, shut down a fanatic stokebrand that has brought nothing but a cruel and villain curruption in every vein of society.
I asked the yi about it: "How will this uprising, this breaking through of heart, develop?"
It is difficult to decide about the question, because the question will give direction for interpreting the answer.
It is the kind of "where will this lead to" kind of question.
How will this situation develop? This situation? Define the words lead and this please.
Lead is a word that appears to imply conduct. Who is leading us, the people of Egypt? Who is leading me?
Anyway, that uprising gives me the feeling of "Yes we can".
Leave the fooling question, just ask the yi what she has the say about it. Just let her speak.
11. T'ai, Peace. With a 9 on the first place.
The small departs,
The great approaches.
Good fortune,
succes.

Nine at the beginning means:
When ribbon grass is pulled up, the sod comes with it.
Each according to his kind.
Undertakings bring good fortune.

Lise yi is so lovely short straightforword in her words. And she gives the opportunity to observe the ethymology of the character.
http://www.yijing.nl/i_ching/hex_1-16/hex_e_11.htm

Lets pray for it, people, with all our hearts.

A chance for real peace, come on, go for it. Tear down the wall, make a network of oasis (prural, plural), love each-other, be kind again, leave the rigid pathways, make green veins, marry each-other and make love again in stead of repetitive inflicted wounds. That's no offering no more, that would be cruelty.
Live and love again, make fertile the desert once more, a permaculture, an ecocathedral, give clear and bright sources; water, to eachother.
teeming life once more, fruits, foods, milk and honey.

Make a long and durable pathway, make paradise once more, smile, dance; and stop that cruel rigidity that ties up and is no peaceprocess at all.
To keep a nation in slavery is no peace.
We give no food to cruelty no more.
we have been hostaged long enough, that is a sin.
We love and mingle once more, a bride courting the highest.
make the desert bloom and smell,
we take that road, that is where it leads.

breath.

I feel a bit silent now. includes 46, Sheng. pushing upwards.
I felt 46 as a muse, that was in her guiding-star-phase.
(As we all know, muses can also be 1, 42, a bright sun, a water4fall, actually yi herself)(actually, walking in clarity is a kind of musing)

Last edited:

jilt

visitor
Reaction score
reply myself

:blush::hug:
kind of apologetic. In the deepest of my mind i am a god, aren't we?:)
come to consequences, do we dare to act like gods and be part of chinging (I meant to write changing) events?
Would we dare to take responsibility for our own fate now and dare to act like the Egyptians are doing now?
If I were a goddess like kwan yin I would stimulate, inspire the people from Egypt and Isreal to lay down the sword and be friends and lovers, tear down the walls and make a networks of ecologically fully integrated oasis and supply each other with food and water.
Oh yeh, a long and pleasantly adventurous winding road. No more energy for war-industry

something like Mandela riding the dao of hexagram 55:

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.
We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).