...life can be translucent

Menu

Tortoise and Turtles 42.2.5>41

G

goddessliss

Hi all,

I am learning sign language and I am hoping to meet up with a person I have connected with through facebook who can help me practise and learn more. His nickname and the name he goes by is Turtle....
I am really keen to learn the sign language quickly so I can start teaching it to primary school children as I am studying to be a teacher as well and will be doing work experience in the local school in the coming months.

I asked Yi Show me a picture of meeting Turtle on the weekend Hex 42.2.5>41.

Interesting it is talking about Tortoise shells - I thought it looked like a good reading until I read Mike posted something like, look out for ornery tortoises or something like that....

thks and blessings
Melissa x

icastes

visitor
Reaction score
The turtle or tortoise is not ornery. Their shells were used for divination before the Yijing yarrow stalks or coins. Thus, anything connected with testudinidae and like creatures is highly auspicious. That someone is offering you tortoise shell is an offer you cannot refuse. Hence, this reading is propitious, and, although it ends with decrease, it is the kind of decrease that promises a great more. In other words, this is an elegantly good situation, where you will handle yourself with grace and style.

G

goddessliss

Thks icastes - sounds interesting and intriguing to say the least. x

Olga Super Star

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
how did it go?
I happened to have these lines and would be interested to know!

W

Windrell

Dear godessliss I can't express my gratitude for your post!:bows::bows:
Hex 42 is the reversed of hex 41: they cancel each other!
My belief is that the 2nd hex is the important one describing what happens and the how it happens is described by the moving lines of the 1st.
In this case the 2nd hex, 41, cancels completely, wipes out all the possibilities of being increased by the "heavenly tortoises".....
Your post should be studied by everyone very carefully!
Thank you and thank you :bows::bows:

G

goddessliss

Glad to help - just wish I remembered to update my threads!

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
By nothing happened you mean the meeting was cancelled or what?

I thought what a wonderful reading, he increases you(.2) so that you can increase others(.5, 41) :confused:

G

goddessliss

I mean after our initial chats he showed no further interest in meeting up nor chatting. Actually I recall he was quite rude in the end but other than that I can't remember much about it.

Olga Super Star

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I actually just got 42.2 so maybe there's a bit of hope for me :rolleyes:

But thanks for updating

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom