Menu

Lots of 55

shefa

visitor
Reaction score
Show me an image of X and me? 55 unchanging

What if I send X a message? 55 unchanging

Why has X not responded yet? 14.2.6 > 55

I am stating to wonder if 55 here means, "this is as good as it gets" so nothing will happen. Yet 14 is about possessing something good, and the lines are good, and 55 is positive in the moment, it's just LATER that the potential exists for it to go south.

What do you wise people think?

shefa

visitor
Reaction score
OK, I decided to ask another question for more context.

What kind of connection is unfolding between us? 17.5 > 51

I think this is good. The line is fabulous and usually for me, 51 is about sex. This would suggest not to worry so much about the 55 above, I think. Still would like to hear other people's opinions on this one. Thank you!

gato

visitor
Reaction score
when you ask about a image of X what exactly are you expecting ? what lines in Yi would fill your expectations ?

shefa

visitor
Reaction score
No line expectations at all. By "show me an image" I am asking to see a picture of our relationship, of our connection. In this case X is a person. "Show me an image" of X is a phrase I often use with Yi and sometimes X might be a project, and event, etc. Does this answer your question? Thanks for asking me to clarify.

gato

visitor
Reaction score
No line expectations at all. By "show me an image" I am asking to see a picture of our relationship, of our connection. In this case X is a person. "Show me an image" of X is a phrase I often use with Yi and sometimes X might be a project, and event, etc. Does this answer your question? Thanks for asking me to clarify.

in this case you and X look like Abundance

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).