...life can be translucent

Menu

Description of a situation (hexagram 3)

akath19

visitor
Reaction score
Hey

I've been a really stressful situation for a while now (a few years) and seeing that I saw no way of ending it, don't wanna get too much into details but I asked what was stopping me from having a positive ending in this situation and got 33.4.5 > 52, which to me meant that I wasn't stepping away from a certain situation and that was exactly what was stopping me.

Anyways I asked "What situation was the last reading referring to?" and got Hex 3 unchanging, now I don't really understand how a new beginning might apply to an old situation or how does Hex 3 fit in the whole "situation to get away from" scheme.

Can anyone please help me understand this one, the situation's very important to me.

Thanx

icastes

visitor
Reaction score
With two yin lines rising, 33 is not just retreat, withdrawal, or flight, but it is the decline of fortunes. It means not to advance and not to retreat. In other words, be extremely cautious in everything you do and say. You might have people saying bad things about you, be involved in complications with subordinates, or even lose money or property. You be steadfast and upright to get through this period of retreat.

The 4 and 5 lines are favorable; however, the mountain, 52, indicates that you must remain where you are. Stay still and wait for better times. There are just too many obstacles. Don't say too much, and don't seek material gains. Be noble, and wait for the best moment.

As for 3, the new beginning, while it is always auspicious to make a new beginning, all beginnings are fraught with danger. Making a full-time effort is one say to overcome the problems. But do not act rashly.

What is stopping you? Well, basically it is not your time yet. Much introspection needed.

akath19

visitor
Reaction score
Have you ever had that feeling when you already know something and someone else tells you exactly that same thing??....'cause I just that with your comment icastes....problem is that is exactly what I didn't wanna hear.

Anyways thank you for your comment, I guess when someone else says what I'm thinking it tends to have more weight that normal, as a side thought, do you have any recommendations or advice regarding this situation?? (something along the lines of what to do or how to behave or something like that)

icastes

visitor
Reaction score
You might not want to hear the situation, but the Yi is quite clear. It is not the time. However, in all situations, there is a therapeia, i.e., there are things you can do where you replace the bad activities and thoughts with good ones that are in line with the hexagrams governing your situation. 33, the retreat, the flight, etc., can provide you success if you jettison anger, negative responses to situations, and so on. Banish the inferior from your life. 52 says stay within your limitations. But you have to know what those limitations are. Retreat is a good way to reevaluate your life. The 3 says don't you take action but persevere, get help. You are like a sprout readying to burst through the ground. Get help, and you have. You came here. But you can additional help as well.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).