...life can be translucent

Menu

41.3 for an investment ???

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
shortly I have to make a decision for an investment both money and time intensive. There are many provider But there is a certain one seem very- very appealing yet a bit different for the mainstream ( kinda out of the box thing) so although I like it a lot ( would be my first choice) Not sure if is the best provider for me.

so i asked " What do I need to know about the quality of the services of Organization P"

41.3 > 26

huh? :confused:

any ideas?

icastes

visitor
Reaction score
41.3 is the simple proposition that too many people involved in something is not a good thing. Hence, all you need are the number of people you need to accomplish your goals. Cut down the number of people who are wooing your money. 41 says that things won't initially go the way you want them to; however, it also promises that the adverse tide will turn and finally work to your benefit. That is confirmed by the final gua, 26, which begins a stop before one can initiate action. The upper trigram, mountain or motionless, is at rest, but the heaven beneath is forward and strong motion. Thus, at first things do not look good, but eventually you ought to do well.

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you for your insight , Icastes.

The image of 26 describes well the service the promise to give but I can't ignore 41.3 that states that something is too mush and has to be reduced. Maybe by that reduction 26 could manifest. You said reduce the number of people. By reducing people I reduce the service i get so i wonder if this reading says don't buy everything.

what stroke me was what Bradford says about this line " the odds will try to get even' and especially the"odd" word because that organization has an odd offering and that oddness make me worry if this would be a good choice.

the other question I asked at th same time was "how I can benefit" and got 57.2.4..6 > 31
Lines 2 and 4 make sense and I see them as a nice affirmation of my gut feelings that there is something good there for me. As for line 6 sends me back to the 41.3 . again something is too much and prevents results

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
I asked the same set of questions for the other organization I considering.

1 " What do I need to know about the quality of the services of Organization O"
34 no changing lines

they are good but perhaps too rigid

2. "how I can benefit" . 12.3.6 >31

possibly not the best provider for my needs?

How would you read it?

icastes

visitor
Reaction score
34 indicates very good quality of services and expansion of business. What must be avoided is a lack of cordiality which would lead to conflict. This gua requires open-mindedness and modesty in dealing with people.

12, of course, is very unlucky. However, the moving lines are mixed and 6 is good benefit. The stagnation of 12 nevertheless seems to resolve itself well into 31, where the mutual influence of people work together well. It also means that cooperative effort is necessary, and sexual complications avoided. So, in the end, things go well, but only after a lot of obstacles.

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
thanks again:)

you are right about the good services, they have a good reputation but the other reading made me think that perhaps they can't meet my specific needs.and then will have to end the association with them "However, it does not cease of its own accord; the right man is needed to end it." yet, I see what you mean about 12.6.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).