...life can be translucent

Menu

Beautiful image about letting go? 23.2.4.6>40

ilovetherain

visitor
Reaction score
My boyfriend and I have been going to regular counseling sessions together, as well as separately for almost a month now.

I asked what was the likelihood that the sessions would help to eliminate the negative influences in our relationship?
Hex 23 to 40 was the answer.

Pretty straightforward. Thought I would share it because it was so lovely and appropriately descriptive of the process our relationship is undergoing. Shedding old unusable materials to uncover the hidden potential beneath...this eventually leading to rebirth or a deliverance of some kind.
Like a light at the end of a tumultuous period of letting go.

This is not easy and it continues to be a struggle for us both individually and as a couple. The deeper we dig, the more vulnerable we feel. Arguments are still occurring. We are both so over sensitive right now but we still love each other so deeply. Hopefully this reading is correct and we will be able to handle the choppy tides together.

Has anyone cast this hexagram or have any insights into the reading? It made me feels so excited when I drew it today :)

yxeli

visitor
Reaction score
Hey,

I don't know if this member is still active, but i've just cast this reading regarding a relationship...

Is this as positive as ilovetherain thinks?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).