...life can be translucent

Menu

I’ve lost my friend, help please.

landlady

visitor
Reaction score
Hello,
Since the beginning of the year my dearest friend is very upset with me. I’ve asked forgiveness, but he has ignored me since then. I’m very sad and I don’t know what else to do.
I’ve tossed the coin many times and I keep receiving hex.38 as a nuclear hexagram.
I just want my friend back!:weep::weep:

Thanks,

Last edited:

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
38-polarisation.... has something happened to lead to this? Examine what could be the cause...if you asked forgiveness and got silence, perhaps 38 unchanged is telling you that this situation will maintain for some time. It also suggests that people have to grow apart in order to revalluate and come back together again. Sometimes people want different things from their friendships at different times.

You know your situation the best.
Here success in small undertakings can still be expected: "In such circumstances one should above all not proceed brusquely, for that would only increase the existing opposition; instead, one should limit oneself to producing gradual effects in small matters. Here success can still be expected, because the situation is such that the opposition does not preclude all agreement." Wilheim

Be patient...if u messed something up, then this is the way to repent for it (in your friend`s oppinion, perhaps) undertake some smaller steps in order to show your good will. .. perhaps birthday is approaching or an opportunity for something nice and creative? You will know what to do :)
Take care, good luck.

Last edited:

bamboo

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
do you mean 38 came up as the nuclear hexagram in the primary/relating hexagrams? if it was the nuclear hexagram, I would still look closely at the actual hexagrams in the readings for clues

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).