...life can be translucent

Menu

help with decision

megs

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I would appreciate some help here with interpretation. I am considering moving busness premises as I am finding myself in continuous financial presure in my current abode and the situation seems unlikely to change. I have asked the yi
a)What is likely to happen if I stayed in my present situation? 3, 1.2.>29
b)If I cut down my hours in my existing place and partially moved to my new premises 34.1>32
c)If I completely left and moved on into this new place 31.3.4>8

It looks like to me that its too dangerous to stay ( have got 29 several times when consulting about this place before). If I partially stay I will get itchy feet perhaps and it looks promising to me about the move to a new place but there seems to be a lot about indecision and coming and going. Perhaps this is just reflecting my own state of mind. Any ideas on this interpretation appreciated.

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
Option c looks best to me.

31.3.4>8

Businesses depend on customers, and both 31 and 8 mean people being together, which I read as you and your customers.

Line 3 (Hilary)

Influence in your thighs,
Holding on to your following
Going on, shame.

This line seems especially appropriate for a personal care business, implies that regular customers will continue to patronize you, and continuing in your present unrewarding location will become embarrassing.

Line 4 with 'Friends follow your thoughts' also seems optimistic for the move. So I'd recommend the move to a new place, but with proper notices to everyone.

megs

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Thankyou so much Pocossin, I feel relieved by this. Very clear and definately gives a green light for me to make the move. I needed a little imput and you gave it in a nutshell!

Megs:)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).