...life can be translucent

Menu

How can I show him my support? Hex 61.2.5 to 23

myladythunder

visitor
Reaction score
My love is going through a difficult time right now. He's never been a big talker and I've learned over time that pushing or pulling won't help the matter... I, however, need to communicate in order to help me through a healing process.

This rough patch he's going through affects us both and I want to be there for him. He's defense mechanism is to shut out the world (including me) and he knows I suffer from this attitude, so he tries his best to acknowledge me and to communicate with me but still.. I hate this feeling of powerlessness.

I asked ' How can I show him my support?'
Hex 61.2.5 to 23

I think that in his time of need I need to find my own inner balance
So that I can attune to my soulmate
We have a true and deep connection

Learn to strip away (appearances) and connect/ communicate on a deeper level

Could use some help with this one!

rodaki

visitor
Reaction score
hello,

there is a mistake in your reading, it is either 61.1,2,5 to 23 OR 61.2,5 to 27 . .
Other than that I think your lines seem quite self-explanatory . . maybe you'd like to be more specific as to what doesn't seem clear to you? There are also many threads in the archives for 61's lines, try this to check them out

myladythunder

visitor
Reaction score
It 61.1.2.5 to 23. I'm sorry but i feel like I'm missing the message in the lines :(

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
I asked ' How can I show him my support?'
Hex 61.2.5 to 23

I think that in his time of need I need to find my own inner balance
So that I can attune to my soulmate
We have a true and deep connection

Learn to strip away (appearances) and connect/ communicate on a deeper level

Could use some help with this one!

My impression is you have grasp the main idea of this reading. There is a side of 23 that is not very visible, the one of generosity. Perhaps this thread could be useful regarding your reading. http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?t=10805

I got it twice for a similar situation .

rodaki

visitor
Reaction score
It 61.1.2.5 to 23. I'm sorry but i feel like I'm missing the message in the lines :(

here are some thoughts gleaned from my experience . .

Hexagram 61 in my eyes -and especially line 1- have mostly been a warning about not taking things for granted . . The hexagram's Image talks about not jumping the gun, delaying to make judgements, hence being prepared for what may happen is good, having too many pre-conceptions about it, disquieting (links to 59). .

Your other two lines have been discussed in detail in the past in Clarity and I think the archives here will do much better job than I can.

Your relating 23 is not always as hard as it sounds, I think it's sort of close to the 5th line, making due with less and with those bare, enduring essentials that can keep you going . .

hope that helps some,

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).