...life can be translucent

Menu

Next levels: 42.4 to 25

youngmaid

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

How are all of you this fine/devastating/completely vivifying and ultimately beautiful in its chaotic nature March? I hope you guys are well and aren't suffering from any of the major cataclysmic events that have occurred in recent weeks.

I'm taking it to next levels professionally right now. My lingerie company which I co-own with my designer friend just launched, it's going in nice directions. NOW I'm just focusing on my writing/editorial business (which is just me writing/making beautiful things with other creative collaborators) for a little while, 'cause at the end of the day I need to get out of my temp job (taking up too much time, too little money and it's WAY admin), do what I'm good at and what I love to do and get paid for it.

Anyway, need to build a website immediately, totally on schedule, at the last leg, need to grind and just GET IT DONE; quick side note: completely incredible, when I asked the Yi what I needed to do to find more work I got 21 unchanging; get on the grind and finish the website, sometimes the Yi is so DIRECT it's SHOCKING!

Anyway, in lieu of that answer, I asked:

OK, once I overcome this website/resume obstacle, how likely is it that I'll find work through this creative agency? I got 42.4 to 25

I interpreted it as, yeah, you've got a huge chance of just increasing business in general and more than likely you'll act as an intermediator (editor/writer/producer) yourself OR an intermediator will help YOU. What do you think? Will this agency find more work for me potentially, will others help me out *scratch your back, scratch mine situation*?

Your advice is SO appreciated! Thank you so much! Hope you're having a wonderful day.

--YM x

icastes

visitor
Reaction score
A very auspicious reading. 42 is very good for initiating professional action and expansion, while 25 urges you to simply do what you have to do and let heaven takes its course. I think you are most fortunate, and good luck to your enterprises.

youngmaid

visitor
Reaction score
A very auspicious reading. 42 is very good for initiating professional action and expansion, while 25 urges you to simply do what you have to do and let heaven takes its course. I think you are most fortunate, and good luck to your enterprises.

Thank you iCastes! Your reading is beautiful and so spot-on. I'm just gonna do what I gotta do and GO FOR IT and let the chips fall where they may! I'm so INSPIRED! And, I think from 42.4, it sounds like people will help me, so, I don't even care what the outcome is anymore, I'm just gonna do it and rock it as hard as I can.

Thank you again for your insight. I hope you're having a good day.

--YM x :)

elias

visitor
Reaction score
42.4 points to your acting as intermediary, rather than seeking out someone else. You will do best at the center of the action, connecting vendor with client, etc. and generally seeking the win/win for all parties.

25 Innocence-- going with the flow. Success so long as you don't trip over yourself trying to direct the action. Entering into a new venture, nothing ever goes the way you think it will or should. Go with the flow.

youngmaid

visitor
Reaction score
42.4 points to your acting as intermediary, rather than seeking out someone else. You will do best at the center of the action, connecting vendor with client, etc. and generally seeking the win/win for all parties.

25 Innocence-- going with the flow. Success so long as you don't trip over yourself trying to direct the action. Entering into a new venture, nothing ever goes the way you think it will or should. Go with the flow.

Thanks Elias! I really appreciate your insight.

Yeah, that's what tripped me out about 42.4 particularly: the fact that it made ME the intermediary. I'm doing a lot right now, in the mix, talking to various people, but I still don't quite understand what that line is telling me for some reason: I guess that's where hexagram 25 comes in?

I'm hoping to get freelance writing/editorial gigs, so that may be what 42.4 is referring to? Being an editor is kind of like being a producer/intermediary.

In any case, I'm just going to do as you say and go with the flow. Keep on moving forward step by step and see what transpires.

Thanks again for your help! :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).