...life can be translucent

Menu

55.2.3.4 -> 19 As advice to succeed

U

unsubscribed_cm

So I decided to ask the Yi about this situation i'm in.

I'm trying to promote a student group at my university. The group is a new one, and it's stands alone in it's own right. That is it's not a popular topic for most people.

"How can I make my group more successful?"

Hexagram 55.3.4.5 -> 19

Shows a climax. I don't think the group is in it's climax. I've just started it. The only climax I can think of is the amount of work it's been recently. This evening I had a meeting. Nobody showed up. I didn't really care because school and other things have been keeping me busy. I didn't promote the meeting this evening, as I was too lazy. Nonetheless flyers that I have passed out do show the meeting's time and place. It's hard to get anyone to give a **** about really anything, and even more hard to get them to show up and commit time and invest in doing something that pertains to it.

Abundance seems to be more about me. I feel like there are just allot of things to do, and I don't even have the time or energy to work on this thing all the time. I don't want this group project to dominate my entire life. I have other things I'd like to do.

Or perhaps it's saying this about the student population? Perhaps it's suggesting another time to schedule the meeting?

Line 2: I have had people attack me for my group (the kinds of people who drive me personally to create this group in the first place) they have complained to staff members and i've received complaints about it. Suffice to say my group is one that doesn't meet the status quo, in fact it challenges it.

Perhaps this line is also reflecting my lack of energy recently to really put much effort into it?

Line 3: I think this line shows just how difficult the group idea and purpose is. Anyone can **** on it. But that is just the nature of the topic at hand or situation.

Line 4: Seems to show some progress taking place. Perhaps me throwing the Yijing has helped shift things a bit... I often wondered if the Yijing doesn't just predict and advice but manifest. but I digress. This line seems to give some hope.

Also in reflection of 55. I think it could suggest that I need to make many occasions to promote the group. Perhaps this is the true meaning. That I need to just promote the **** out of it. I haven't really done that. I've put up signs about it, passed out flyers a couple of times. It's expensive to make the flyers and one of my posters was lost. It's just a pain in the ass really. I care about the group, but I don't want to be a slave to it. This time I didn't promote the group at all, and nobody showed up. Last time a few people showed up... This I think is a element of what 55 means here.

I think could signify a future progress, and probably also suggest the need to tolerate the reactions of the masses, and their disinterest.

Any help in interpretations would be appreciated.

vng78

visitor
Reaction score
It's 55.2.3.4 > 19.

Line 2 suggest that people are ignorant of what your group is trying to achieve. Perhaps you're not targeting the right audience or the information you provided wasn't enough to attract/educate them about your cause.

Line 3, I generally agree with your interpretation however, breaking right arm could suggest you've lost a person or something that could have helped you in your cause. May not be applicable in your situation.

Line 4 suggests you find someone who shares your passion, someone who could help you promote / manage the group together.

Hex 19 is generally an auspicious hex so it might indicate you could make good progress with your group.

Cheers
Vince

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).