...life can be translucent

Menu

unhappy 12.2>6

G

goddessliss

Hi,

At the moments I seem to be having feelings of unhappiness yet I have plans I am very excited about.
I guess I do have a number of frustrating situations around me but that's nothing new.
Last night I went out dancing to some great music but I felt to joyless about it and came home utterly exhausted - emotionally or mentally or something.

I asked what is causing me to feel unhappy Hex 12.2>6

Looks like frustrating situations around me that is causing me to feel down.

So I asked how can I overcome these feelings of unhappiness

Hex 29.4.5.6>64

Looks like have a glass of wine but be careful not to let the glass overflow and then what?

thks appreciate your help cause I don't like feeling this way
Melissa x

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
12.2 suggest a feeling of boredom. Even though there may be a lot of activity going on it's not going anywhere, you're not learning anything, endless crossword puzzles. You might even find yourself picking fights - 6.Conflict - just for something to do.

As to what you might do about it, 29.4.5.6 > 64 tells me there isn't any one time lasting solution but just getting through the worst when it hits is probably enough. The image of 29. talks about the benefits of teaching so again, learning something or teaching something may pull your mind out of the doldrums.

Spring will be here soon!
:)

rosada

G

goddessliss

Thks rosada - I wish it was Spring but its just about to be Winter here in Australia.

Not usually in the habit of picking fights with others but I am a little bit short tempered, I must admit with, other peoples foibles at the moment - usually quite tolerant and don't really think about it too much, but right now am just getting irritated with the idiots of the world...
And yep your right a couple of annoying almost antognising issues that go round and round in circles but are not actually mine they are just around me. Blah!

Cool about the teaching though as I am studying to become a teachers' aide to teach children sign language and like you say I will just have to deal with bs as it comes in with these other annoying issues and lets hope its the last time I have to - they have been carrying on for a couple of years now.
have fun
Melissa

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi,

At the moments I seem to be having feelings of unhappiness yet I have plans I am very excited about.
I guess I do have a number of frustrating situations around me but that's nothing new.
Last night I went out dancing to some great music but I felt to joyless about it and came home utterly exhausted - emotionally or mentally or something.

I asked what is causing me to feel unhappy Hex 12.2>6

Looks like frustrating situations around me that is causing me to feel down.

Hex 12 can refer to times when your true self just isn't recognised or appreciated and there isn't much you can do about it other than bear with it, cultivate inner self sufficiency and cease looking or relying on outer approval. In 12.2 one is made some kind of offer which involves further self compromise and one may feel obliged to take it.
It can be around things such as being offered a position that is less than you are...and because you feel low or aren't receiving much self confirmation you may be tempted to take it but the advice here is don't 'accept revenue' which I take as don't allow yourself to be bought. How does that fit in with your circumstances i don't know...but I'd guess some part of you feels like you have to take something that is much less than you really merit. Thats depressing, a downer to the self esteem, don't be bought. Maybe there is that kind of dynamic going on somewhere in your life ?...it could be friends you feel you need to mingle with ...or something else, not sure., but anyway look about to see where you feel you self value is being undersold. It maybe your values differ from your those around you and you feel you have to fit in so in that sense you maybe tempted to sell yourself short be less true to your own values to get their favour.......but the advice here is not to do that because of course if you sublimate your own sense of self, your own values, to those who seem to be the ones in the swing of things right now you will feel unhappy, because you will be abandoning your self in favour of their acceptance......and that always leads to unhappiness. I actually think this answer is a good clear pointer to the cause of your unhappiness

So I asked how can I overcome these feelings of unhappiness

Hex 29.4.5.6>64

Looks like have a glass of wine but be careful not to let the glass overflow and then what?

thks appreciate your help cause I don't like feeling this way
Melissa x

You are in unknown territory (29) and you are in transition (64) and its difficult and feels scary. 29.4 and 29.5 suggest to me you will manage to navigate these difficult times, there is just enough support when you need it (29.4) and your negative feelings don't over whelm you (29.5) 29.6 can mean one must face some suffering and cannot avoid it.

It gives a picture of someone trying to navigate a canoe over some treacherous waters to make a transition to the other side of the river. You never know what to expect and it can be tiring...and I think we are talking of emotions here. There are times of pain and sadness you may get stuck on as you make the transition. I feel thats part of your life path right now, but the main message in 29 is to keep moving I think and also not to avoid risk taking.

12.2 advises not to undersell yourself in anyway even if it means a feeling of disconnection....remember all bad times have to pass. It may feel risky for you to turn down some kinds of offers that don't really honour who you are but you need to take that risk and trust you can get by with the help of the glass of wine handed in at the window (29.4), which is often some form of spiritual assistance or uplifting sense of purpose or some kind of support

I reckon in short the way through this is to realise its a difficult scary time in terms of how you feel about your life and you aren't getting much recognition or support from the those 'in power' which may signify the prevailing popular trends of thought and so on, or rather the trends of thought, the values in the people around you...but don't compromise yourself too much , accept the risks of the feelings of being disconnected, take trust away from those in hex 12, those who appear to have things going their way and put your trust in your life process and keep taking the risks..and I think you may feel scared and even lost but at least not depressed.

One can look back on 29 times and see how very much alive you felt when you were plunging through those choppy waters. This isn't a time to play it safe...but you have a far shore to reach and you don't know whats there yet so you are still on your intrepid travels over the rapids....no time to be kowtowing, appeasing , making offerings, to those who are safe, or who look like they are safe (12.2) even if it looks like to be 'in' with them will make you safe. When i say 'them' it could of course be people, or way of life or situation where the values are very much indifferent to yours.

I may have got a bit carried away with the imagery there :D

Last edited:
G

goddessliss

trojan you couldn't be closer to the truth, it is wonderful what you have put into words what I just haven't been able to understand though once I read what you said I knew it was absolute truth for me.

I appreciate your imagery and everything you have said thankyou, thankyou!

Even though things were pretty crappy in my marriage we were still great friends and the type of connection we had was probably the reason it did last so long,
That is what I miss and there is no other person in the World that I had/have this connection with that lasted for such a long time and I am not really of the belief there ever will be and deep down this frightens me.
So of course I just try and fit it with others in my community and as lovely as some of them are I just always feel I don't quite fit properly.
Last night when I came home I just thought 'I just want to be with me and meditate for at least a couple of hours each day', I don't feel lonely really just something that I don't know what to call it.
Your a doll trojan, thks - Melissa x

chloe123

visitor
Reaction score
no longer unhappy :)

What a lovely and uplifting resolution! Good on ya !

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
So of course I just try and fit it with others in my community and as lovely as some of them are I just always feel I don't quite fit properly.
Last night when I came home I just thought 'I just want to be with me and meditate for at least a couple of hours each day', I don't feel lonely really just something that I don't know what to call it.Your a doll trojan, thks - Melissa x

Maybe its growth into unknown territory ? Yi is a great advisor for the wilderness times in life......your own growth often will give some disconnection from those around you...it may feel bad but in retrospect you'll probably see it helped you eventually to go towards that which really does support you and of course to make a much stronger connection with your soul self.

I used to scoff at this book a bit because of the title "Women who run with the Wolves" by Clarissa Pinkola Estes but when I got it i found i really liked some of the stuff in it. I recommend the chapter on the Ugly Duckling story (finding your pack) for times you feel disassociated from your group :)

G

goddessliss

I have awoken tonight in the early hours of the morning going things over in my mind. Getting some answers but now just gotta work out how to get to the otherside of it....but it certainly is giving me the insight into why I am accepting less than my value.
I always believe the right person, book, situation comes in when you are ready to be guided in the right direction to move forward.
So I did pick up that book many moons ago but found it quite 'heavy' but will look at it again and that chapter in particular, thankyou.

http://ivyjoy.com/fables/duckling.html - just gotta find me to find them, hey!

Last edited:

bamboo

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
your 29 reading really fits in nicely with The Ugly Duckling Story......he gets frozen in water during his journey (29.6) but then someone comes along to free him, and even though this person is not a long-term companion, he at least helps the sad duck to thaw and get free of a blocked situation....so sometimes accepting less than what is truly your worth is just a stepping stone, helping you to get back onto dry land and on your way. Appreciate the present companions for what they provide, but know your journey is not over yet (64)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntliBb6otSg

G

goddessliss

I have made friends with a woman and she is unlike my other friends who are more compatible with me as we are 'likeminded', but I really enjoy her company and am learning a lot from her because we are so different. Now inadvertently I have met a man who I would describe is in the same category as her, in this instant and, as it turn out they are actually great friends themselves although I met them in completely different ways at a completely different time not realising that they actually knew each other.
Coincidence or ??

I always believe the right person, book, situation comes in when you are ready to be guided in the right direction to move forward.

Or words to a song.........with tears in my eyes I thankyou bamboo for this gift and I am so grateful to all who have replied here as it makes me realise there are truly others that understand xx

Last edited:

rodaki

visitor
Reaction score
another two cents . .

there is another -rather unusual but possible- explanation of 12 which I don't remember seeing it mentioned here before but which I have seen at work, ie of being in denial.

I wonder if there has been something that you are not seeing, something still unresolved which is causing your unhappiness

Just a thought

G

goddessliss

Yes rodaki that is right and it is all relative to what has been talked about here - lots of stuff, but what this post has done is made me see the unresolved that I didn't want to see not quite denial but knowing it was there and not wanting to pull it out and feel it but now since posting this I have and it has made me feel heaps better, not fun but right xx

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).