...life can be translucent

Menu

finances 45.3.5.6>56

G

goddessliss

Good afternoon,

A financial situation that keeps going around and around in circles has again cropped up - it's basically someone trying to make me responsible financially for a debt that is not mine.
On top of that my bank account got compromised by an overseas charity organisation, who somehow managed to withdraw funds of mine without my permission.
The bank has been notified and are dealing with it accordingly.
I gave my landlord the rent and it got stolen out of his wallet which he left openly sitting in his unlocked car.
In his anger he almost blamed me for him having cash in his wallet where usually he just shops electronically, like most people I guess.
I have always paid him cash and he hasn't asked me to do otherwise.
Just when I seem to be getting on top of things financially something seemingly crops up to stop that from happening.

My question is what am I meant to be learning in regards to my present financial issue

Hex 45.3.5.6>56

thku - personally I have no idea what this means

I then asked how can I become financially abundant Hex 38.4.6>19

Melissa

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
What am I meant to be learning in regards to my present financial issue?
45.3.5.6 > 56

Thieves and debt collectors go for the easiest target. Make yourself less of a target. It's the warning of 40.3.

If a man carries a burden on his back
And nonetheless rides in a carriage,
He thereby encourages robbers to draw near.

Remember how banks used to look like temples (45)?

Six in the third place means:
Gathering together amid sighs.
Nothing that would further.
Going is without blame.
Slight humiliation.

There is definitely some humiliation in being taken advantage of financially.

Nine in the fifth place means:
If in gathering together one has position,
This brings no blame.
If there are some who are not yet sincerely in the work,
Sublime and enduring perseverance is needed.
Then remorse disappears.

Some are going to be insincere when it comes to money.

Six at the top means:
Lamenting and sighing, floods of tears.
No blame.

It may be no blame, but better avoided.

Hexagram 56 in the line text concerns matters of property. Through carelessness the cow is lost. (Our new member notatirem has a lecture on the second house.) Financial issues (imo) are best handled through professionals like accountants, lawyers, and bank officials. You'd have more energy to become 'financially abundant'.

G

goddessliss

pocossin thku - this seems to be confirming the steps I took in the hours before and after I posted this. I came to an agreement with 2 institutions - mainly saying no I will not be treated this way nor be responsible for what is not mine and then it continued into the evening with my son who was trying the same thing - deeming me to be responsible where he is quite capable himself, mainly financially. So again I said no, actually you do what you have to do because I am not.
Cool - I feel so empowered!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).