...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 34.1.5-28 selling house and moving

bookcat

visitor
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm new on here. My husband and I are hoping to sell our house and move. I asked The IC if we could do this in 6 months and I got Hexagram 34 lines 1 and 5 changing to 28. Previously I asked the IC if we would move within the year and I got hex 1.5 changing to 14. I have gotten 14 quite a bit in relation to this issue. It seems 34 suggests timing is an issue (it is for us in terms of $ and the market) or does hex 28 indicate that things will get unbearable and thus we will move in 6 months? WE certainly are chomping at the bit to get out of here, but alas the housing market....
Thank you for any insights!

youngmaid

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Bookcat,

I think 34.1 is telling you to wait until the right time. When you're ABSOLUTELY ready and when you find the right buyer.

34.5 indicates to me that since this market is so difficult, you're going to have to utilize out-of-the box strategies to find a buyer for your house. This line also indicates that old methods aren't going to help you, in fact, doing the same old same old will only entangle you in a web of nastiness. So, look for innovative ways to get potential buyers interested in your house.

Changing to hexagram 28, it sounds like there's a lot of pressure to get out of where you're living. A need to act fast and find a different abode. I'm looking at this in two separate ways:
1) When the right chance (the right buyer) arises, jump on it, don't vacillate, be firm and do what you have to do to secure the sale.
2) If you don't heed the advice of 34.1.5, then you're going to get yourself involved in a dramatic and stressful situation.

Ultimately, I think the Yi is advising you to put your ducks in a row, organize, lay the foundation for the sale by thinking outside of the box and then move forward quickly when you find the right candidate.

Hope this helps!

--YM x

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).