...life can be translucent

Menu

landlords loss is my fault??? Hex 27.5>42

G

goddessliss

Good morning,

Recently my landlord has got himself into a tight spot financially, well for the way of life he wants to live anyway, which is basically spending money freely without having to think about it.
Anyway I gave him my rent a couple of weeks back, which on the day was back pay so it came to the amount of $600.00 then, he left his wallet sitting in his car which he left unlocked and someone stole the $600.00. While he understands it's not actually my fault that it got stolen he has made comments to me to the contrary.
Anyway yesterday he started telling me how he could get more money for my little garden flat and how I was very lucky to have it.....I know it is a good deal and I put up with things not being maintained etc. but I am happy with that cause personally its no big deal and I cannot not afford to move or pay higher rent.

Anyway so I asked 'what can I expect in terms of a rent increase over the next 2 months'

Hex 27.5>42

No idea really about this interpretation except it says nourishment increase but for whom???
I follow the path of the Sage(as best I can) he does not in anyway at all.

thks
Melissa xx

Last edited:

youngmaid

visitor
Reaction score
Anyway so I asked 'what can I expect in terms of a rent increase over the next 2 months'

Hex 27.5>42

No idea really about this interpretation except it says nourishment increase but for whom???
I follow the path of the Sage(as best I can) he does not in anyway at all.

thks
Melissa xx

Hi Melissa,

I'm reading this in a couple of primary ways:

1) Your landlord is talking lots of crap.
2) So either he benefits off his crap-talk or YOU benefit from it.

Whenever I get 27 I take it literally. It's usually about talking, or something related to mouths, food, nourishment, all the functions of the tongue.

So, I think he's all talk. If YOU take the action that line 27.5 advises, then you'll head to 42, reap the benefit, but if you don't then HE can stick that increase on you.

OK, so I think line 5 says not to panic. Find authorities/renter's protection agencies, or just really wise friends in the area that can give you knowledge about how to protect yourself against your whimsical landlord legally. Take care of yourself by arming yourself with knowledge. Then, once the landlord realizes you're not playing games, he'll back off and figure that it's much more of a pain to fight you than to let you stay.

I hope this helps!

--YM x

G

goddessliss

Thks YM - ah yep he is very good at talking crap no doubt about that - I say his middle name is Gunna - I'm Gunna do this and I'm Gunna do that but actually he never does. xx

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).