...life can be translucent

Menu

delays, delays....delays! 38 unchanging

G

goddessliss

Good morning,
My life is full of delays, where should I start to explain....

My kombi looked like it seemingly was going to get registered then we found there was a problem with the engine. The guy who was helping me fix it so I could get it registered took a part away to fix it and then went into a deep depression and doesn't reply to my attempt to contact him. Delay.
Even if he did get it started I couldn't get it registered yet because you guessed it there has been a delay in receiving some money owed to me.
Outstanding child support owed to me has still not yet been paid even though it has been nearly a month since the final judgement took place.
A potential relationship even starting has been delayed as he had to go away for 2 weeks for work and he has had a few problems that may delay him longer.
Some maintenance work on my home has been delayed because basically the landlord hasn't got it done and some electrical work has been delayed because the tradesman just hasn't come yet.
A personal matter in which I require someones professional help has been delayed until the end of April even though I made the appointment mid March.
Earlier on in the year my studies got delayed by a month.
When I finally thing the school issue for my son has been sorted something else comes in to delay that finality.
I am not jumping up and down about any of these things as I finally believe everything will get sorted out when its supposed to but now that I have written it down it all seems a bit ridiculous to have so many delays.

So my question why is my life full of delays - Hexagram 38 unchanging

OK so a couple of threads show me basically others have a different agenda or priority so this is why - but I don't know there seems to be too many things for me to actually understand this - maybe the child support payment because he is still totally p....off he has to pay this to me...but anything else???

So I have now asked - Why am I allowing myself not to be first priority

Hex 62.2.3>40

From what I have read it says I am doing the right thing by waiting patiently as this 'thing' is not ready to be resolved yet and to persevere this way is correct.

I would appreciate your insight because I actually am starting to become a little frustrated.

thku
Melissa x

G

goddessliss

So just to top it all off - the potential boyfriend just rang me to tell me he won't be home for another 2 weeks - Yikes! :_(

G

goddessliss

Oops another delay - a job I just got was supposed to start straight away doesn't start for another couple of weeks. What tha?
Am I seemingly ahead of my time xx

G

goddessliss

Potential boyfriend delayed in coming back has given me Clarity that he's not up to scratch for me - so I say to him thks but no thks - cool - one less thing to contemplate a delay about xx

icastes

visitor
Reaction score
Mercury is retrograde. Be patient until the end of the month. Now, 62, when it comes to love is delay, delay, delay. But if the delay is too long, then the whole thing unwinds, because the other party finds someone else. The advise from the Yi is to be moderate, guard against excesses, and don't make long-term plans. If you do, then you will be liberated, 40, a time when you can take strong, positive action.

G

goddessliss

Thku icastes - Mercury in retrograde - yes I didn't think of that. Potential fellow due back at Easter which I think is about the time Mercury turns around again!
And yes that is how I feel - as much as I like him the delay waned my interest very quickly.
So it seems to me you are saying this reading suggests just do the small things such as my assignments and clearing some clutter in the shed that I need to get ready for a garage sale?
Thks have a fun day Liss xx

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).