...life can be translucent

Menu

Will the breathing exercise help me? Hex 50 to 38.

jp78

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Will the breathing exercise help me? Hexagram 50.1.3 to 38

I don't understand this interpretation at all. Hexagram 50.1 and 50.3 sound like they are contradicting one another. Hexagram 38 says opposition; so does that mean I should not do this exercise. It means things are seperated; discovered; possibly a separation of my personality or change in personality; my desires versus my needs?

bamboo

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Perhaps if you look at this with 38 as the context of your question..the 50.1 and 50.3 make good sense. energies within one can oppose each other.

you are undertaing breathing exercise for some reason....to heal and liberate energies is a good reason to do breathing exercises. 50.1 says " you... clear out whatever old stuff is blocking communication and flow" ~ hilary barrett.

50.3 is a long the same lines, promising the release of tension and "liberating blocked potential" ( again Hilary's words)

the responses are auspicious I would say. The breath is a profound tool for transformation (50).

jp78

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hmm, i guess that does make sense. When I first read the hexagrams especially hexagram 50.1 and 38 they didn't seem relevant. I tend to have a very rigid interpretation on these things and sometimes take the meaning literally instead of metaphorically or in another sense.

bamboo

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
the 38 sort of mirrors your question...you're contemplating using a technique which you hope can help you, but you are not sure about, you are looking at it askance, wondering will it help or not? weighing two opposing thoughts...

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
You don't see at all how these exercises could possibly help you. I think that's what the h38 is all about.

I agree with bamboo on this, jp78. These exercises will help you eventually, if you can start doing them and keep them up as best you can. Your doubts about this treatment seem to be the major obstacle here.

One very positive consideration to keep in mind is that with breathing exercises, there are no adverse side effects, as there are with most treatments.

Last edited:

jp78

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I agree with you. I doubt the breathing exercise will help me, thats probably why I unconsciously don't do it consistently. I do realize a slight change in pace when I do it, but I find it hard to be consistent. Maybe if Im more consistent ill see a bigger change and Ill have more faith in the exercise.

U

unsubscribed_cm

I think it's saying it will. And it will, I know from my own experience. Breathing does pretty much anything. 38 is just talking about the ontology of breath. An in breath and an out breath. You need both but they do indeed oppose one another.

Anyway my 2 cents.

Greenkid

visitor
Reaction score
Flabbagasted

I think it's saying it will. And it will, I know from my own experience. Breathing does pretty much anything. 38 is just talking about the ontology of breath. An in breath and an out breath. You need both but they do indeed oppose one another.

Anyway my 2 cents.

I am quite flabbergasted - I looked up Atelectasis on the internet (I have just been hospitalised with some degree) and this shared hexagram came up without my even being on Clarity. Fate? I had been intending to find out about breathing exercises as I know that my breathing is very shallow. My two cents, For what it's worth !!!! Now to search for breathing exercises.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Synchronicity is at work in your life :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).