...life can be translucent

Menu

Whats the future for my relationship? Hex 61 unchanging

cristal

visitor
Reaction score
I had a serious fight with a friend of mine, with which I was building a relationship.
After 10 days of my last email without response,I emailed my friend again today, I wrote in a forgiving loving way, because I feel that for him, I know he needs help and I wrote very supportive to him but without ignoring what happened between us.

But I am very pessimistic, I feel sad,kind of surrendering that nothing will come true between us.He is like a mountain , withdrawing and numbing himself, It is like an eternal is and its not. I feel very anxious, I know I cant do nothing, but I am so pessimistic, probably very tired emotionally but with many feelings for him.

I asked the Iching after my email to him, what is the future for us after this my email, what is the insight for me?

Can you help me?

Hexagram 61 unchanging,

cristal

visitor
Reaction score
No many replies to my post..I read this interpretation, I loved it, who knows ..

This hexagram signifies a deep bond and an unparalleled sense of open-heartedness may be developing between you and another. You're sending out the right signals and your natural attractiveness is being sensed. A time mutual trust in relationships and partnerships is indicated. Reach out to someone and they will reach back. This is an indication that the universe meets you more than half-way when you take action on your own behalf. Let go of lesser opinions you may carry toward a particular person, and seek the beauty and fullness that can be found in all people and things. Access an inner love and an inner truth. Realize all life is interconnected. Everyone is one. As you sense this interconnectedness on the inside, a love relationship will flourish on the outside.

I guess maybe the Hexagram 61 talks about the possibility of new beginnings with cultivating the own heart, it means getting my balance, keeping soft but towards a goal, dispelling illusions, then getting rid of control and secret expectations, talking from my intution amnd from heart to heart. A very spiritual relationship that can develop more with getting free of my prejudices about what he wants, can, will do to me and open myself to understand him?
?

Maybe? Crossing the great water could mean either a journey or beginning an enterprise of any kind. Righteous persistence brings its just reward and the strength of inner truth allows to be successful?

I thought this was very interesting,
sincerity will ensure the development of the kingdom
For hexagram 61, the contextual hexagrams sequence from the base line through to the top is:

line 1 - hexagram 29, Containing, overcoming
line 2 - hexagram 03, difficult beginnings
line 3 - hexagram 05, waiting, serving
line 4 - hexagram 58, self-reflecting, intensity
line 5 - hexagram 19, approaching, defering
line 6 - hexagram 61, yielding

and this
61 (52,34) Sympathizing, Softening, Yielding

With self reflection comes influence.....................<> Important yes...

------ (6) Refurbishment - Facading : Oppressing (22) (47)
------ (5) Regulation - Concentrating : Stimulating (41) (31)
-- -- (4) Regulation - Pruning : Cuttings (23) (43)
-- -- (3) Likeness - Returning : Seeding (24) (44)
------ (2) Influence - Refining : Commiting (42) (32)
------ (1) Foundation - Ruling : Founding (21) (48)

Last edited:

icastes

visitor
Reaction score
Handle the situation with truth, sincerity, and trust and everything will work out well. This hexagram is most auspicious.

cristal

visitor
Reaction score
Handle the situation with truth, sincerity, and trust and everything will work out well. This hexagram is most auspicious.

Thank you! I was roaming all Internet to find an answer, probably I cant believe it soundsso good for me, I want to believe but scare to believe and then it wont be . I probably need more trust..

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).