...life can be translucent

Menu

38.3.6 > 34

farrenmarie

visitor
Reaction score
I've been consulting the I Ching for several years now and while it always seems to give me clear readings for the day-to-day and with respect to my creative and professional life, the advice it offers in terms of my love life always feels quite muddled -- which really probably means I don't yet understand how to transfer the wisdom the oracle offers to this particular set of existential circumstances.

SO ANYWAY! This one's got me stumped and I'm wondering what you guys think? I don't want to burden you with an enormous amount of back story but a man with whom I was wildly in love and had recently gotten engaged had a COMPLETE meltdown and left me very suddenly some months ago. He has a lot of residual stuff to deal with and he IS, from what I can tell, getting himself some help. Meanwhile I've finally dug myself out of despair and am functioning and happy again. We do not speak right now--that's been my rule and he's respected it.

I miss him. A whole whole lot. This morning I asked for a general read on the situation as it is currently and I threw

38.3.6 > 34

OBVIOUSLY OBVIOUSLY OBVIOUSLY "Opposition" is pretty clear. My question is about the changing lines and the future reading. Can y'all help me fine-tune my understanding of this forecast?

THANK YOU so much for your advice/insight, and Bisous!

Last edited:

ijing0509

visitor
Reaction score
who is more suspicious?

38.6 and 38.3 are lines which give you some hope. Although both your directions and opinions are quite different in the beginning, one will come back to the other in the long run. 34 indicates staying firm. Trying to move will cause harm or it is impossible for the subject to take any action.

Wilma

icastes

visitor
Reaction score
38 indicates that the two of you are basically too different to last together. The moving lines are auspicious for not trying to go back to him. If, however, you do persist, then 34 indicates that you must not press him hard. Take a step back, and treat him very well with great attention to his needs. Then, you might have a chance. Otherwise, 38 seems like something that you cannot overcome.

farrenmarie

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks very much all for your input! Still mystified by the changing lines, but the message does seem to about shape up to that. :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).