...life can be translucent

Menu

anxiety about moving hexes 42 and 27

chucklesthegirl

visitor
Reaction score
In a month and a half my daughter and i will be relocating to another state.

Feeling nervous i asked yi if I would be able to afford the costs of the move and got hex 42 as my response.

Pretty straight forward and comforting.

Then I asked what i should do about shipping our things since I am worried about shipping rates and it gave me hexagram 27.

Does this mean i should consider my options carefully and weigh them before making a decision? Or should i take care not to drive myself batty from worry?

I have very little support from family right now. Seems like everyone just wants me to do what they want or fall flat on my face.

Maybe yi is trying to give me a bit of a hug. Certainly need one right now.

chucklesthegirl

visitor
Reaction score
Continuing on with the moving saga, I decided to look into just sending the rest of our things via USPS since we have so very little and the rates should be cheap. I asked yi and it gave me 51.1.2.5>47

I think it means I should roll with the punches and not let this bog me down too much or else I will be a prisoner of my anxiety. Line 2 made me a bit nervous but I laughed too since the USPS (United States Postal Service) is notorious for delays and losing parcels.

I think the original hex 42 is a very good omen and as long as I take care to tackle all of the issues and do my research all should be well.

Namaste.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).