...life can be translucent

Menu

What is the best I can get from my relationship? Hex 28.1.5>24

cristal

visitor
Reaction score
After my relationship broke, I ve bouncing emotionally and now accepting and surrendering till I now desire to find a new relationship, even if inside I know to be in love with my ex. I asked the reading what its the best I can get from my relationship, or what remians from my relationship with my ex,

Hexagram 28.1.5 >34 (sorry it is 34 no 24)

I was looking around and it seems

An unresolved conflict may require you to temporarily leave the situation.
?
I like this:
The two trigrams indicate the attitude proper to such exceptional times: the symbol of the trigram Sun is the tree, the stands firm even through it stands alone, and the attribute of Tui is joyousness, which remains undaunted even if it must renounce the world.

28.1 would be about working on myself, making my life inner and outer better? Not entering a new relationship but waiting with sincerity?

line 5 it seems to refer to try to see him not worst than me, but just like he has different flaws than mine? Kind of than being humble I would create a loving connection?

Then 34 it seems to me it is very good, it is about finding allies and listening and following their advises and ?
Um

Last edited:

icastes

visitor
Reaction score
28 is a situation which is inherently flawed. It also says when it comes to love, the intimacy you have already established has put you in a situation where this flawed and inherently incompatible relationship cannot be easily let go. Your strength does not match your will. The column is bent. Go somewhere else. Find someone new. Moving line one simply says to you to do what you must properly, with ritual order, and, that if you do, everything will be faultless. Moving line five means that even if an older woman lands love with a younger man, the situation will not produce any fruit, children. In other words, you still see the situation with this ex- as unreasonably bright. The resultant hexagram, 34, follows the 33, the retreat. But, as the sage says, you cannot retreat forever. You must get the strength to be steadfast and virtuous. Thus, the Yi is saying to you that you ought not to press hard in seeking love or for the lover. Step back. Look at the situation well, and then you will find success.

P.S. As I have noted recently elsewhere. In ancient China, there is no distinction between inner and outer life

cristal

visitor
Reaction score
28 is a situation which is inherently flawed. It also says when it comes to love, the intimacy you have already established has put you in a situation where this flawed and inherently incompatible relationship cannot be easily let go. Your strength does not match your will. The column is bent. Go somewhere else. Find someone new. Moving line one simply says to you to do what you must properly, with ritual order, and, that if you do, everything will be faultless. Moving line five means that even if an older woman lands love with a younger man, the situation will not produce any fruit, children. In other words, you still see the situation with this ex- as unreasonably bright. The resultant hexagram, 34, follows the 33, the retreat. But, as the sage says, you cannot retreat forever. You must get the strength to be steadfast and virtuous. Thus, the Yi is saying to you that you ought not to press hard in seeking love or for the lover. Step back. Look at the situation well, and then you will find success.

P.S. As I have noted recently elsewhere. In ancient China, there is no distinction between inner and outer life

Thank you

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).