...life can be translucent

Menu

Mysterious answers to Hidden Questions

U

unsubscribed_cm

So I was studying for a final and got side tracked and decided I would ask the Yijing a dead serious question.

Will society ever become less X and Y?

32 no changes.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
WTF? You must be joking! How can this be? A world situation is NEVER going to change FOREVER?!? I couldn't believe it. In fact I took it as a joke. I even laughed.. I still am in fact.

Then I took a passive route and tried to narrow the question asking:

Why will society never become less X and Y?

38.4 -> 41.

Misunderstandings, isolation and finding a special friend... Mmmk... Perfect clarity.

So then I asked supposing that I was including too many variables:

Will society ever widely recognize X?

59.1.4.6 -> 58.

Kind of looks like it would!

Happier with that answer I ask:

Please comment again Will society ever become less X?

9.1.2.3.5 -> 23.

Huh... looks like a change in my perspective... a decaying situation going on (23) and momentum building up after some time...

So I took that as a YES.
But I was still dissatisfied, so I asked:

Any further comments to sum up this questioning?

Hexagram 1 unchanging.
... No idea i'm afraid. Kinda reminds me of hexagram 32.

Then I realized I was asking YES/NO questions... Which Is advised against by diviners. But I HAVE gotten GOOD answers to YES/NO questions pertaining to the future. I expect the Yijing to be smart enough to modulate the question to make sense. Anyway I asked:

What is the future in terms of societal X?

53.5.6 -> 15.

OK... So It goes on for a while, deceptive influences are overcome and then it ends? Leading to a more balanced situation 15?

So I let it go... Took my final and came back hours later.

Finally I asked with a clear head.

Please comment on societal X?

39 unchanging.

Well **** I should have asked that earlier! OK so a problem is going on in society which need to be overcome. Exactly what I thought... 39 suggests it will/can/should be overcome.

So I was satisfied at last... but I still have regrets for the first line of YES/NO questions. If I consult my intuitions, the sense I get is that the Yijing was bulldozing my question and telling me to get back to what I was doing. I REALLY hate it when it does that because to my mind it undermines the integrity of all divinations. It allows the doubt that you don't ever know if it's talking back at you or actually bothering to answer the question you kindly put to it.

I usually assume that it IS giving me the favor of actually answering my question, and not talking back and ignoring my question. The only reason I suppose this could work as an explanation here is that I asked a YES/NO question in the middle of doing something important.

Finally I asked one more question about it to quiet any remaining doubts:

I'm kind of confused on the divinations I did on X and Y any advice?

hexagram 24 unchanging.

OK... good hexagram. Good news. and perhaps to be taken literally. It was just telling me to get back to what I was doing before I went into spirals of divination.

...Well I would appreciate any comments or feedback on this. I hope I can gain some clarity where it may be able.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
So I let it go... Took my final and came back hours later.

Finally I asked with a clear head.

Please comment on societal X?

39 unchanging.

Well **** I should have asked that earlier! OK so a problem is going on in society which need to be overcome. Exactly what I thought... 39 suggests it will/can/should be overcome.

So I was satisfied at last... but I still have regrets for the first line of YES/NO questions. If I consult my intuitions, the sense I get is that the Yijing was bulldozing my question and telling me to get back to what I was doing. I REALLY hate it when it does that because to my mind it undermines the integrity of all divinations. It allows the doubt that you don't ever know if it's talking back at you or actually bothering to answer the question you kindly put to it.

I usually assume that it IS giving me the favor of actually answering my question, and not talking back and ignoring my question. The only reason I suppose this could work as an explanation here is that I asked a YES/NO question in the middle of doing something important.

To remind you you actually got some answers to this re the 39 unchanging cast before here http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?t=12552 I think Arabella wrote a response on 39 anyway....to your 'mysterious' questions and i have the feel this is about the same thing ? You didn't say what you thought of it, it was quite a long response so probably worth some feedback.....

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).