...life can be translucent

Menu

29.6 benefit of the doubt

orangegoblin

visitor
Reaction score
Hey, I was wondering if someone could help clarify my sittuation.

My "girlfriend" of 2 years is out of town on vacation.. she's been gone two weeks, and promised to talk to me later last night... She had plans to out out to a bar with her friends, lately I've been overwhelmed with feelings like she is hooking up with other men, etc... been struggling... and anyways, she stood me up last night (she promised we'd talk on skype) and I haven't heard from her all day... no messages left or anything, she just vanished... I fear she is seeing someone else, or ended up doing some heart-breaking actions.

doesn't help that we are not "officially" dating (she wanted to take a break, yet we live and work together, and the entire time she's been gone she tells me she loves me and misses me.

I asked I ching, "should I give her the benefit of the doubt knowing our current situation?"

So, could someone please clarity what 29.6 means? Does it mean that I am drowning and should expect her to be distant for quite some time before thing's clear up?

Thank you

bradford

(deceased)
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
You're doing hard time? Not much you an do to change things from where you stand. No prediction as to what that is. But resignation to accept things that are beyond your control at least frees you to do something more productive with your time.

steve

visitor
Reaction score
I cast the line today and it made totally no sense, then hours later I realised my hosting was due. This means if the system went down it means around 30 peoples websites would have gone down before Xmas. I was lucky to rectify the situation.

If the sites went down I would have been in a bad situation as you can imagine. In my experience the line can be a warning, however if the change had of taken place, i would have had no choice but to ride it out as stated above.

It can be a strong warning something is not right, even though you may not even be aware.

Steve

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Note this thread is 7 years old - no need to respond to original querent's question.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).