...life can be translucent

Menu

Me again

candida

visitor
Reaction score
I told everyone here that I wouldn't be posting too often and I am not going to(for religious reasons) but from time to time I visit this site; especially when in a fearful state about life.
I threw hex 23 again and got the line where it tells of "one who overthows the couch and injures a leg". What does overthrowing the couch mean? I'm sure it doesn't mean ripping apart a couch in a literal sense, or does it? Like maybe I or someone went on a mental illness spree and out of beserkness ruined my couch???? lol

bradford_h

(deceased)
Reaction score
You again?
Chuang, a bed, couch or divan is also important in 57.2 and 57.6.
IÕve had some success reading this as a symbol for a thought, belief, frame of reference or attitude upon which we comfort ourselves, a place in the mind where we can nap or sleep through part of our lives, our level of comfort, which can be anywhere on the scale from serenity to smugness. It is used in the Yi in conjuction with anxiety producing situations and recommendations for vigilance, but with the aim of making adaptations to restore oneÕs level of comfort and a return to peace and restfulness.
I can't be sure from your quote, but it sounds like line 23.1. Try setting the bed on the floor,
ie, find terra firma (or get grounded) and use that as a basis.
b

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).