...life can be translucent

Menu

paid employment Hex 62 unchanging

G

goddessliss

Good afternoon,

I am so sick of a lot of things in my life but mainly struggling financially. At present I am studying to become a Teachers Aide and I am working voluntarily at a school to get experience and I absolutely love it.

So I asked

What action can I take to get paid employment in the education industry
Hex 62 unchanging - me no understand this one at all!

I am considering doing another course of study on top of what I am doing that could help with employment though not exactly in the area I want but it could be a stepping stone.
So far I am not overjoyed with the reception I've received from the schools that are offering this course so I am looking at another alternative

How will it benefit me to do this other course of study as well this year

Hex 12.6>45

Hmmm.....looks like the alternative mite be good although the Hex 45 talks about assemblying with others but studying this way would mean, except for the work experience, I would be studying independently.

thks
Melissa xx

Last edited:

icastes

visitor
Reaction score
62 is trouble, disharmony, and slight excess. The yang strength is not in a state of control and surrounded by yin lines. It suggests that only small things can be accomplished. As such, there is no hope to get anything large to happen or to do something beyond your capabilities. Therefore, what you need to do is to stick to small matters and assume that it will be very hard for you to find employment in the education field at this time. 12 is generally in auspicious, although the sixth moving line is good. So I would say that you won't initially get much out of your study but will do well eventually as 45 is a very good hexagram, lifting up the spirits and even your income.

G

goddessliss

Thks once again icastes.
I am wondering about the paid employment thing. Through my job service network it is possible for them to offer a wage subsidy for potential employers as an incentive for them to employ me - so I have asked
Show the job service allowing me a wage subsidy Hex 12.3.6>31

I read this as to overcome the 'block' of people employing me there is an influence(incentive) for them to overcome this block Line 6.

Line 3 - embracing shame I believe is actually the job service network - they have treated me quite badly in the past because they judged me incorrectly.
Eventually they were proved wrong, not by me, but by a higher authority who took over the issue.
Gees - seems to be a theme in my life.
Anyway.....

What is the potential the primary school will employ me using a wage subsidy as incentive

Hex 45 unchanging

Almost the same reading as my first questions on this thread - so the primary school is one made up of 14 students over 5 grades so it is definitely community minded.
This looks good to me but that could be wishful thinking. xx

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).