...life can be translucent

Menu

Divorced & in love with lover 49 to 55

tank4girl

visitor
Reaction score
Can this relationship work?
Does he love me? Do I love him?
I am I the one, is he the one... or is it an illusion...?
Is it all worth it... or was it just sex?
How do I go on...?
Should I call him again...?

49 and 55 are the answers to my questions...confused...cause they are quiet contradictory... Please help people I am loosing my mind here...thnx!

chingching

visitor
Reaction score
oh thats a great straight forward reading!

55, you are overwhelmed with everything that is happening, but with 55 you need to not dwell in your sorrows, get out and join the festivities.

but the answer is more strongly in the 5th line as you only had one line changing. 49's radical change needs to be undertaken with courage, almost like a leap of faith but not quite as in recieving this line it would seem like your heart actually does know what it want, perhaps your thoughts and fears are just clouding the view of the sun.

And this is not just something that your heart knows, this is somtehing you really dont even have to ask the oracle about, your 'higher self' (or whatever you might call it) knows. hear your truth and follow it with confidence and then quite simply 55 says:

Be not sad.
Be like the sun at midday.

...go get 'em tiger....? more over though this line says you know the answer.

tank4girl

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks so much! :)

A friend said I have one line that the second line in the 49 is a "variable" or something like that.... I am not into these terms yet... thats why I got a second hexagram...

I thought that the 49 meant I have to realise what and how to change before I make the change which is actually a long ongoing process... and the 55 menas that I shouldnt actually DO anything but be wise and wait for the cycle to repeat itself...ups and downs...thats whats got me confused...

Should I call this man and tell him I want you with all my body and soul (and is that what I really want) or should I reanalyze what I want and then slowly go toward that change (maybe he is not what I truly need)...

All mixed up... :confused:

icastes

visitor
Reaction score
I am not as sanguine for love in 49. It seems to me, even with the good moving line, that 49 indicates that you must change tactics and remove the past in order to succeed. As such, there is clearly something you must do to change the situation completely. In great part, 55, pertaining to love, requires selflessness or otherwise risk failure. Moreover, 55 also promises a decline after the good fortune that accompanies it. I think the whole situation is a lot more complex than meets the eye.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).